Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Pete, I expect you to bitch about the defense, regardless of whether or not the finish #15 or #1 overall.
I'll try not to let you down, big guy!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
Supporter

Pain.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #4
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
2. Carr > Routt
The secondary as a whole compared to last season's will be better.

Routt, Berry, Flowers, Lewis > Carr, Sabbi/McGraw, Flowers, Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
Also, add a 4th factor:

4. Last year our offense was shit, so teams didn't have to score as much.
And because of our bad offense the defense had to play that much more. Improved offense with Charles back means less time on the field and an improved defense.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
YOU take YOUR seat

Luis Castillo just got cut, I wouldn't mind swooping him up right now
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
Because I can

16 shutouts.
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #7
Fifty eight sixty two...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
19 shutouts.
There. It's fixed now.

If you're gonna go for it then GO FOR IT ALL
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

Are you guys talking about Powe or Poe? I've seen people mention Powe twice in this thread, and I'm not sure if they mean Jerrell or Dontari
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Are you guys talking about Powe or Poe? I've seen people mention Powe twice in this thread, and I'm not sure if they mean Jerrell or Dontari
Um yeah! I get them confused, I was referring to Dontari.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #10
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I think the development of Jerrel Powe, as well as any contribution from Dontari Poe, is going to be vital to the continued development of this defense.

No one is talking about JP, but I've siad this before, he looked like the best NT on the field in the preseason last year, and I can not understand this team's hesitation to put late round rookie linemen on the field during the regular season, but it appears that is how they feel is the best way to develop those guys.

I am really looking forward to the preseason to see how Powe has progressed.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
First Overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I think the development of Jerrel Powe, as well as any contribution from Dontari Poe, is going to be vital to the continued development of this defense.

No one is talking about JP, but I've siad this before, he looked like the best NT on the field in the preseason last year, and I can not understand this team's hesitation to put late round rookie linemen on the field during the regular season, but it appears that is how they feel is the best way to develop those guys.

I am really looking forward to the preseason to see how Powe has progressed.
I hope you are right.
Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.Ace Gunner is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:27 AM   #12
You gotta kill a few people

When the **** did Dane come back!?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #13
Starter

I expect a top ten defense!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!
michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.michaelj_58 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:32 AM   #14
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Granted, but do you expect to see more of the coverage D or more of the blitzing D that we saw for the last half of the year?
I dont expect us to be as aggressive as we were the last half of the season.

The difference between trying to win a job, and keep a job.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:53 AM   #15

I expect them to win.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.