Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2011, 04:32 PM  
__

Draw something as fast as you can.

Then tell the next poster what to draw.

I drew this giraffe on the highway as fast as I could.

I want the next person to draw a cucumber on a unicycle.

As fast as you can.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	giraffe on the highway.png
Views:	421
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	96317  
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
This thread is full of win.
no shit
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #17
Captain Kick Ass

Thread of the year so far.
jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #18
Supporter

doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #19
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayWhit View Post
It is done.

Draw Phobia committing a heinous sin.

That looks like a hairy peanut.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That looks like a hairy peanut.
This particular porcupine is undergoing chemotherapy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #21
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
This particular porcupine is undergoing chemotherapy.
Oh crap. *dislodging foot from mouth*

My condolences to the porcupine and his family.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #22
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Draw Mecca riding GoChiefs.
It is done.

Draw Matt Cassel celebrating a victory.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #23
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Draw a bodybuilder as a ballet dancer
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #24
Supporter

Awesome thread with mega potential.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #25
__

Quote:
Draw Matt Cassel celebrating a victory.
Done.

Draw what GoChiefs' penis must have looked like after he lost all that weight and got to see it again for the first time in years.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cassel winning.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	96321  
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #26
Veteran

Draw the Easter Bunny assaulting Sofa King
WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #27
MVP

omg this thread is going to be epic, so i have to draw a picture to ask for another one? ****, because i have a good one.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #28
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVChiefFan View Post

It is done.

Draw Arrowhead Stadium eating John Elway
Old 03-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #29
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVChiefFan View Post
Done.

Of course, I don't know what he looks like.

Draw the weirdest place you'd think to see a hot air balloon...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sofa king.png
Views:	187
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	96322  
Old 03-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #30
I'll be back.

HEY! I GOT IT IN FIRST! AND YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS!