Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM  
The man you could post like.

NFL allegedly used Bountygate to cover-up Saints coaches stealing/distributing drugs

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM   #16
MVP

At least it's making sense now.

It's crazy that this guy dumped so much info it made the first bomb seem so random we couldn't even figure out why he was a target.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #17
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Piece of shit is a piece of shit.

And he still can't properly evaluate QBs.
Not surprised by any of this because Sean Peyton is a piece of shit.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #18
Repeal the 19th Amendment

>FBI
>NFL
>Coverup

TheRe'S nO SuCh tHiNG aS CONspIrAciES, ThO!

GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #19
Facts are stubborn things.

It’s going to take a lot than this for me to believe this story. There were too many people involved to have kept it under wraps all this time. File it with Michael Jordan’s gambling suspension.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 05:38 AM   #20
In Search of a Life

It’s interesting the way these abuses were swept under the rug back then we had a lot of sympathy for guys who got hooked on painkillers. Because it was kind of a part of the game. We would talk about Favre and Payton’s addictions very differently if they did that today. But instead these things kinda got swept under the rug and many people have since forgotten.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:40 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
It’s going to take a lot than this for me to believe this story. There were too many people involved to have kept it under wraps all this time. File it with Michael Jordan’s gambling suspension.
I’d need a lot of proof that there was some kind of weird spider web of conspiracies. However, him stealing readily and widely available Vicodin to feed his own addiction still sounds plenty plausible
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:11 AM   #22
New and Improved

Don't care.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:39 AM   #23
GDT white noise poster

on one hand I don't give much credibility to James O'Keefe on the other than it's damaging to Sean Payton and the Broncos so I 100% believe it and will defend it to the death
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #24
Veteran

Bountygate led to a suspension, but spygate did not....that tells you the kind of influence Robert Kraft has on the league.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:24 AM   #25
MVP

New Orleans may not have been the birthplace of corruption. They are said to have lived like it
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Bountygate led to a suspension, but spygate did not....that tells you the kind of influence Robert Kraft has on the league.
I think cheating in general is a cardinal sin. But trying to win by Tonya Harding opponents is both cheap AND dangerous. I’m sure it’s in the back of many players minds to hit the bejeezus out of superstars but it’s another to have a coordinated, under the table money approach to it.

We’ve seen players hit hard but what we saw against Brett Favre was a team deliberately trying to knock a guy out of the game. And the worst part is, it worked. So nah, no love for the Jeff fisher/gregg Williams school of dirty play.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #27
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I don’t like the Broncos, so I believe this is true
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #28
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I thought I remembered summer like this..not sure why he'd want or need to be selling them though.
It was more to do with stealing them and giving them to players without the league doctors knowing how much the players were using I believe.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #29
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
on one hand I don't give much credibility to James O'Keefe on the other than it's damaging to Sean Payton and the Broncos so I 100% believe it and will defend it to the death
Its not James O'Keefe you have to believe, its the guy who worked for the Commanders who tells the story 2nd hand.

So its second hand info so sure plenty of reason to doubt it but that's what this guy was told.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #30
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I think O'Keefe does good work.

However, this only one guy's word. And who knows if that guy is just talking out his butt?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.