Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 08:49 AM  
Veteran

Let's see your first post on this forum

As the thread title says. Link/quote your first post you ever made on Chiefsplanet. I want to see some bangers.

Easiest way to do it is by going on advanced search, filter by your username in the top right then in the bottom left change the "sort results by" option from descending to ascending and then check the "posts" button under the "Show Results as" heading. Like this:

After clicking "search now" your first post should be the top option.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:16 AM   #16
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Same for me. Not entirely sure what that's about.

If I have it display threads instead of posts then it works.

So my first post was in the "*****Official Chiefs vs Saints game thread*****" in November 2008. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=196796

Here's the post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Bradley only has 2 balls now.

And I don't even know who Bradley is! Did we have a player named Bradley?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 09:17 AM   #17
Veteran

I think this is just the CP server telling you all that you need to get a life. This antiquated forum is quite wise.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:19 AM   #18
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

So my first post was in the "*****Official Chiefs vs Saints game thread*****" in November 2008. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=196796

Here's the post:

WR Mark Bradley
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:21 AM   #19
Kind of a mod

Quote:

Here's the post:

Interesting, glad there's a workaround. My first few posts were all about trying to find cheap tickets to games (and failing for the most part). That's not very exciting.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:21 AM   #20
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
WR Mark Bradley

Man, he must have been a real spare. Now that you mention him I STILL don't recall anything.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:25 AM   #21
MVP

Weed vs Alcohol thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
(Might as well make my virgin post on something important) Someday--when cannabinoid-therapy is commonly accepted as a cure for cancer--people are going to look back and be freaking AMAZED that it was once illegal and that people were actually thrown in jail for using it. The hemp plant is a miracle plant. Why are the powers-that-be so ignorant/corrupt?

Andrew Luck looks so good in red though. . .
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 09:27 AM   #22
In Search of a Life

Turns out my first post was a thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi.../1509352.html#

It seems as if the entire NFL has take notice. That really speaks volumes about his play on the field as nobodies seen more tape on this guy then past and future opponents.
And of course Pest gave me shit for Q.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:28 AM   #23
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by titty meat View Post
How much does your dick sweat?

Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:28 AM   #24
__

This is my annual reminder that I have only started one game thread in CP history.

It was a game the Chiefs played in Oakland where we lost in a torrential downpour and Eric Berry came down with cancer.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:29 AM
loochy
This message has been deleted by loochy. Reason: Not the right thread for this discussion. I'll not derail the thread.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:29 AM   #25
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

The ***OFFICIAL 08-09 Hockey Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Ok I guess it's time to stop the lurking and make my first post. As a KC native living in Nashville I've become a Preds fan. A nice little team with some great young blue liners in Suter & Weber.

If Ellis plays the same between the pipes as he did last year I could see an 8th or 7th playoff spot for the Preds.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:30 AM   #26
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
This is my annual reminder that I have only started one game thread in CP history.

It was a game the Chiefs played in Oakland where we lost in a torrential downpour and Eric Berry came down with cancer.

In Eric Berry's mom's voice: "Eric, darling, you need to come in from that cold rain. You're going to catch cancer."
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 09:31 AM   #27
Dirty Bit

Quote:
In Eric Berry's mom's voice: "Eric, darling, you need to come in from that cold rain. You're going to catch cancer."
Oh man, this made me laugh harder than it probably should have
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:40 AM   #28
Supporter

Spoiler-ed for length.

Spoiler!

Wasn't even about football. From the great whiskey thread.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:58 AM   #29
Supporter

From 10-19-07, my quote and what I was responding to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Are the Raiders planning to win a division game this year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderSithLord View Post
We have that planned for 18 Oct 07.

Enjoy the coming loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
Guys, give him some credit. He meant Oct. 7, 2018. He's just being realistic about their chances.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:02 AM   #30
Keep Camp Home!

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76317

November of 2003:

Quote:
What is the No. 1 area we need to address in the off-season?

I was thinking about making this a poll, then I thought I would forget something. Here are some things that could be addressed this off-season:

-Defensive Coordinator

-Punter

-Shut-down corner

-re-signing FAs (Tait, Wesley, etc.)

-Wide receiver

-D-Line

-Linebacker

What else are you thinking? I realize Barber, Fujita and Mitchell will probably be starting linebackers next year, and the D-line could remain the same as well, but there probably is better talent out there. What do you think?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.