Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I saw her with her shaved head Makes you question why there is a God and why the hell we spend billions of dollars on cancer and it still puts away hundreds of thousand a year
Here we go... left turn ahead.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #17
Take a Chill Pill

RIP
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #18
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
BOOM ... me too. Cheryl Ladd and Loni Anderson as well... (what were my parents thinking)...

RIP
at a point most parents just want to make sure they aren't gay
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

RIP....

Interesting trivia. She was only on Charlies Angel 1 season, yet became a 70's Icon.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #20
Be Kind To Your Pets

Losing a loved one to cancer is the worst.
I've been through it.
Big props to Ryan O'Neal for staying by her side in the bad times.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #21
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

RIP Farrah. You were the start of my life long love affair with beautiful women in bathing suits. I still remember tacking your poster to my bedroom wall...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FarrahObit_01.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	87856  
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #22
Cheaterlover*

62 sounded old when I was young. Now that I'm no longer young, it sounds way too young.

Between her and Patrick Swayze, I hope it makes people realize they need to live life to the fullest every day, because, as Kansas sang, "all your money won't another minute buy"....
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #23
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
BOOM ... me too. Cheryl Ladd and Loni Anderson as well... (what were my parents thinking)...

RIP
Probably "he's straight, hooray!!"
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:24 AM   #24
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
at a point most parents just want to make sure they aren't gay
Ah, I see you beat me to it...
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:25 AM   #25
I'll be back.

The news that Favre was returning was just too much...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #26
Big Red Nuts

The only girlie poster i ever had was of Farrah.

R.I.P.
Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #27
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Claythan would STILL **** her.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Krab's View Post
The only girlie poster i ever had was of Farrah.

R.I.P.
A Classic. She was a bombshell.
PhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #29
In BB I trust

Stunning picture of her and her spectacular body.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

http://celebritybushreport.com/wp-co...fawcett-02.jpg

RIP
Old 06-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #30
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Stunning picture of her and her spectacular body.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

http://celebritybushreport.com/wp-co...fawcett-02.jpg
I'm suddenly hungry for Milk Duds.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.