Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2019, 12:03 AM  
Veteran

Paul Rudd on Hot Ones eating wings..shouts out PM15

starts at 19:30 but entire episode is worth a watch..

Small shoutout to PM15 and then calls Arrowhead Camerohead

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-23-2019, 06:26 AM   #16
Distributor of Pain

Paul Rudd is awesome. He’s is the opposite of “Hollywood elitist.” Just an FYI.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:33 AM   #17
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
It's not irrational to hate him, he refers to the fans of the Chiefs by saying, "there's a reason why they call it 'Camarohead'".
Umm...have you been to Arrowhead? I love Chiefs fans, but there's no denying that some stereotypes are deserved.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:30 AM   #18
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I mean, he HAD to know. Right? I mean.
Of course he does
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:44 AM   #19
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbything View Post
Paul Rudd is awesome. He’s is the opposite of “Hollywood elitist.” Just an FYI.
This is why his career is successful.

He plays the everyman.

You see yourself in him.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:45 AM   #20
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I mean, he HAD to know. Right? I mean.
I was hoping he hadn't gotten too big for it.

And he did not disapoint.

Side note - they're absolutely right, Living With Yourself got binged in a day and a half. Those episodes are so short that you just fly through them. Good little show, though I kinda wish
Spoiler!

Minor quibble I suppose - Rudd is awesome.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is why his career is successful.

He plays the everyman.

You see yourself in him.
I love Rudd... But everyman eat's wings, not Cauli-wings...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:01 AM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
He says he normally eats meat. There's probably a superhero suit he's contractually bound to fit into or something at the moment.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:01 AM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
He has two different physiques and the svelte one requires cauliflower over wings and constant workouts. He is probably shooting something that requires that commitment. The regular physique is full of wings and Z-mans.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-23-2019, 10:04 AM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
He says he normally eats meat. There's probably a superhero suit he's contractually bound to fit into or something at the moment.
oops beaten to it. He has a great story about destroying a rabbit in a restaurant in front of Alicia Silverstone not knowing she was as particular about her no meat stance.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
oops beaten to it. He has a great story about destroying a rabbit in a restaurant in front of Alicia Silverstone not knowing she was as particular about her no meat stance.
good to know. I just jumped to the Chiefs part of the segment. I love Rudd and should have known there was a reason...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:04 AM   #26
What the

That was awesome!!
RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #27
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm not gonna fight you about it, but it appears possible you have a tilted perspective on the guy. The Camerohead thing wasn't a slam on the fans, or if it was it was an affectionate one. It came in the middle of him touting the parking lot tailgate.

He also comes back year after year to head up and participate in Big Slick, which brings KC and it's sports stars together to raise money for Children's Mercy. Him, Riggle and Sudekis came up with the idea, got it started and have stayed with it throughout.

And when the playoffs come for Chiefs OR Royals, . . . he effing invites the entire city on social media to come party at his Mom's effing HOUSE. They had hundreds there for the WS.

He might be a pretty-boy douche, that's a matter of opinion and personal interaction, but I think it's unfair to suggest he has disdain for or has forgotten his hometown.
All of this, except he isn't a douche at all. He's a legit good guy.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
If you don't like fried cauliflower (or pickles, mushrooms, jalapeños, etc.), you sure as **** aren't "everyman" and certainly shouldn't claim to have anything to do with Iowa.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:47 AM   #29
Trained to reign as the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Your hate is not irrational. Rudd got his real start in Clueless as the step brother, which broads liked for some reason. He then parlayed that into minor roles on Friends and other shows.
Then he got into Judd Apaotow's world and was cast in tons of "comedies" where none of his characters said anything funny.
Now he's in the Marvel universe and making jillions.
It's not irrational to hate him, he refers to the fans of the Chiefs by saying, "there's a reason why they call it 'Camarohead'".
He's a Hollywood elitist who thinks he's better than you, even though when he flashes his pearly whites they look like baby teeth - He's a very average person.
The only reason you know who he is, is because he knows certain powerful people who live in a certain place.
He's a untalented Douche.

BTW - SNR, I could use a hug but I think the logistics would make that an impossibility, (me being in Angola and all). Thanks for the offer though.
Having worked with him before - he's been nothing but nice.
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli