Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2009, 06:04 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Another Sexual Question...

Spinoff of Luv's face painting thread....

What's the craziest thing that a girl/guy has ever asked you to do sexually?

For instance....

I was with a girl who...while we were getting down.....wanted to be slapped and punched...in the face...as hard as I could. I didn't do it. There was just something about it that didn't seem right.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
hell no

no handcuffs for me

i have trust issues
Taught me to appreciate other senses, since I couldn't reach out or see him.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #17
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Girl I was boning wanted to roleplay me raping her.
did you?
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I use my 5th ammendment right to not incriminate myself.
This.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #19
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Scream "Phil Kloster, you're the BEST!"
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
I was with a girl who...while we were getting down.....wanted to be slapped and punched...in the face...as hard as I could. I didn't do it. There was just something about it that didn't seem right.
****...I would've slapped the bitch. Just taking out all of the pent up aggressive from all the time that I've wanted to smack her, or break something, but couldn't b/c that's just not something you do. You don't put your hands on a women, unless she wants smacked for her sexual pleasure. And you don't break you're own stuff when you don't have any money, b/c it's just stupid.

Probably couldn't punch her though. That'd be a bit hard to do. Nope, no way, couldn't punch her.

Also, the choking's fine too, if she wants it, and its gets her off, let her have it.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #21
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
did you?
No. Too much for me.

She'd been raped before, wanted to use it as 'therapy'.

Shortly after that I decided I was done with women (no, I'm not teh ghey), because I attract ****ed-up ones like flies.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
One time a girl online asked me to meet her in a pitch black room for a blowjob. I futzed around and got scared and she gave up. Now I'm begging.
Probably a smart move. Bet it was a dude.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #23
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
****...I would've slapped the bitch. Just taking out all of the pent up aggressive from all the time that I've wanted to smack her, or break something, but couldn't b/c that's just not something you do. You don't put your hands on a women, unless she wants smacked for her sexual pleasure. And you don't break you're own stuff when you don't have any money, b/c it's just stupid.

Probably couldn't punch her though. That'd be a bit hard to do. Nope, no way, couldn't punch her.

Also, the choking's fine too, if she wants it, and its gets her off, let her have it.
This wasn't a girlfriend. This was the first time I was sleeping with her....ended up being the last too.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #24
Got swag?

Crazy? Bat-shit crazy:

Was with a girl that wanted me to bite her and draw blood... I told her I didn't feel comfortable doing that but I'd give her a good chomp or two on the neck/shoulder.
She wasn't pleased with my effort and wanted to show me how she liked it.
When her canines pulled out of my shoulder, blood running down my chest, and this tingling feeling in my neck; she got the **** out of my apartment real fast.
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #25
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Girl I was boning wanted to roleplay me raping her.
That's an interesting one. I'm wondering if she's had issues in the past with it.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #26
Got swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post

What about a shot to the ribs?
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #27
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer View Post
What about a shot to the ribs?
She didn't say anything about body shots.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
One time a girl online asked me to meet her in a pitch black room for a blowjob. I futzed around and got scared and she gave up. Now I'm begging.

You should've yelled "Marco" and "Polo" to each other.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
No marks on a stomach shot. You should've used a bag of oranges if you were uncertain.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #30
Got swag?

Quote:
story would be better if you told her to put up her dukes and fought her 30's style boxing..... in bed.