Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM  
Veteran

Curtis Jacobs

Anyone think this guy will make the team?

I want a jersey with my last name.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I’d like to keep him AND Cam Jones over Cochran.

But we won’t. Jones probably makes it and Jacobs gets cut.

There are gonna be 2-3 roster decisions this year that kinda piss me off. As much for who we keep as for who we cut.
How about Owen Carney? He made a couple good plays Saturday. Pretty large young man.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
How about Owen Carney? He made a couple good plays Saturday. Pretty large young man.
Not crapping on FAU at all, but he didn't look any better than Carney or Truman Jones. Admittedly he was probably gassed for a part of it.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #18
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Not crapping on FAU at all, but he didn't look any better than Carney or Truman Jones. Admittedly he was probably gassed for a part of it.
Yeah - FAU has really looked the part of a 3rd day pick thus far; mostly a JAG sort of player.

That's not to say I don't think he belongs on an NFL roster - I think he does. But he's definitely not starting caliber.

We'd be well served to continue scouring for DE help. After Karlaftis and Danna, we don't have anyone that can really be counted on for 1st and 2nd down. And frankly, FAU may not be all that useful on 3rd either.

He has a long way to go yet.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #19
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Trey Hendrickson had just two sacks combined in his first two seasons as a pro. I think FAU just needs to get his first sack out the way to really give him confidence. That tackle for loss he made in the superbowl was quality. He just needs to get to the QB and finish. Once that happens I think he'll be fine.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 10:06 AM   #20
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I hope maybe Veach will feel like after this last game that Jacobs would get signed away if released, and Cochrane wouldn't, so he makes the roster.
It’s going to be hard to dislodge Cochrane as both Spags and Toub seem to love him.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 10:21 AM   #21
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Trey Hendrickson had just two sacks combined in his first two seasons as a pro. I think FAU just needs to get his first sack out the way to really give him confidence. That tackle for loss he made in the superbowl was quality. He just needs to get to the QB and finish. Once that happens I think he'll be fine.
We all pick on Dee Ford for obvious and deserved reasons, but he did turn in two double digit sack seasons. We’d all sign up for that from FAU at this point.

Ford did jack shit until that breakout game against Chargers toward the end of his second season.

Maybe FAU has a similar trajectory? Hopefully without…ya know…lining up offsides to lose the AFCCG.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #22

Looks like PFF approves.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:45 AM   #23
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - FAU has really looked the part of a 3rd day pick thus far; mostly a JAG sort of player.

That's not to say I don't think he belongs on an NFL roster - I think he does. But he's definitely not starting caliber.

We'd be well served to continue scouring for DE help. After Karlaftis and Danna, we don't have anyone that can really be counted on for 1st and 2nd down. And frankly, FAU may not be all that useful on 3rd either.

He has a long way to go yet.
So, this is probably a dumb question, but is it possible that FAU isn't really a defensive end?

I don't know if he should bulk up and move inside, or get leaner and move to LB, but from almost everything I have seen, he doesn't appear to be an NFL caliber DE.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #24
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Looks like PFF approves.

A guy named Swayze Bozeman has to make the team
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #25
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
We all pick on Dee Ford for obvious and deserved reasons, but he did turn in two double digit sack seasons. We’d all sign up for that from FAU at this point.

Ford did jack shit until that breakout game against Chargers toward the end of his second season.

Maybe FAU has a similar trajectory? Hopefully without…ya know…lining up offsides to lose the AFCCG.
Melvin Ingram had two sacks combined in his first two seasons too.

Haason Reddick had 2.5 sacks his rookie year, and 1 sack in his third year before he took off in his fourth year. I still have faith he can make an impact in time.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.