Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM  
Life is changing..

Justin Watson injury update

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM   #16
Starter

Praise be.

Ye gods spit in the faces of Skyyyy and Toney.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM   #17
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Watson isn't my favorite player, but he's pretty solid. A real lunch pail kind of guy. High motor. Plays the game the right way.
He is kind of like a Wes Welker type of player@!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM   #18
Just a li'l Evel

He good. The horse cocaine is flowing.

He's a bit like a WR version of Daniel Sorenson. There when it matters.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:50 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
He good. The horse cocaine is flowing.

He's a bit like a WR version of Daniel Sorenson. There when it matters.
Sorenson was there when it mattered wayyyyy more than Watson. I can think of a bunch of plays that Sorenson made that were game saving/changing. I can't think of any Watson had made that were on the same level as Sorenson's plays. I guess we could say he was Sorenson lite.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #20
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Sorenson was there when it mattered wayyyyy more than Watson. I can think of a bunch of plays that Sorenson made that were game saving/changing. I can't think of any Watson had made that were on the same level as Sorenson's plays. I guess we could say he was Sorenson lite.
Sorenson also blew a ton of plays. He was really hit or miss
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Sorenson also blew a ton of plays. He was really hit or miss
I wasn't remotely close to a Sorenson fan. You don't gotta tell me nothing lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #22
Woman should only make babies

Someone you would want your daughter dating
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #23
Starter

Quote:
Watson isn't my favorite player, but he's pretty solid. A real lunch pail kind of guy. High motor. Plays the game the right way.
Student of the game, a real gym rat.
CaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #24
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
I gave you a thumbs up for the safe generic answer. But you forgot "first one here and the last to leave".
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #25
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
He's gonna get 4-5 balls that go for 20+ yards and I'll just be shaking my head wondering how he does it.
He'll make a half-dozen spectacular catches/plays this year and flat-out drop another half-dozen.

Dude's just a weird player but I'd imagine he'll have a home here for as long as he wants one. Coaches seem to love the guy.

If Terrance Copper had talent, he'd be Justin Watson.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Dude made a bunch of great plays last year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #27
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
very good depth. Love him as the 4th or 5th guy. Full time starter, he's just not that guy.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.