Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2022, 08:02 AM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Andor

New trailer holy fuuuuck

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:58 AM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
This actually looks pretty awesome. I did like Rogue One for the most part.
Looks like DIsney spent a shit ton of money on it at least (finally putting all that baby Yoda merchandise profits to use I see) Love the dark gritty feel to it.
I loved Rogue One. It is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy, and frankly I liked it as much if not a bit more than all of them but the first one. Hell, for that matter Solo was also better than I-III or VII through IX. Rogue One restored Vader as a badass in arguably the best scene in franchise history, and the Glory ending for all the good guys was a great touch. Basically it had all the good parts of ROTJ minus the ****ing teddy bears.

Much like Strange New Worlds, I just hope they don't **** it up. But since that odious woke bitch Kennedy got her fangs pulled, they've been doing pretty good.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:25 PM   #17
I'll be back.

woke me, daddy! woke me HARD!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:37 PM   #18
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:15 PM   #19
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I cannot STAND movies that are WHISPERING ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

I already hate this movie.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2022, 09:21 PM   #20
I'll be back.

its a tv show goof
Old 08-02-2022, 09:26 PM   #21
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

same difference. I only watch what I want on the interwebs. No tv.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2022, 09:30 PM   #22
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
its a tv show goof
That is actually how far out of the loop I am. I thought that was advertising a new movie. I just can't stand a bunch of whispering in a show. It irritates me like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:19 PM   #23
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:16 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It was tinkered with a bit. The muzzle came to a point, so it's probably going to be portrayed as some sort of blaster. But clearly that prop started out life as an AK.
Only thing I see different is they swapped the upper bolt dust cover with something weird and welded a bar across the safety/ejector port cover.

Pulled off the muzzle brake and WAALAA, a not-so-convincing blaster.

They should at least hide the bullets in the mag.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:52 AM   #25
Banned

Quote:
I wish to be banned from this thread. Can someone make it happen?

Thank you Star Wars nerds.

Last edited by BWillie; 08-04-2022 at 11:38 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:50 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I loved Rogue One. It is the best Star Wars movie since the original trilogy, and frankly I liked it as much if not a bit more than all of them but the first one. Hell, for that matter Solo was also better than I-III or VII through IX. Rogue One restored Vader as a badass in arguably the best scene in franchise history, and the Glory ending for all the good guys was a great touch. Basically it had all the good parts of ROTJ minus the ****ing teddy bears.

Much like Strange New Worlds, I just hope they don't **** it up. But since that odious woke bitch Kennedy got her fangs pulled, they've been doing pretty good.
Rogue One is the best of them all, period.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:27 PM   #27
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I wish to be banned from this thread. Can someone make it happen?

Thank you Star Wars nerds.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2022, 04:42 AM   #28
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Rogue One is the best of them all, period.
It's my favorite of the entire franchise, and I watched the original movie in a drive in theater while I was still in fourth grade.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:04 PM   #29
MFIC

Quote:

I'm gonna find it difficult to cheer for characters with TDS.
TDS is a serious mental illness, (look at Joy Behar). It should be treated through shock therapy, not celebrated.

Also, another ****in' prequel, seriously?!? "Oh no, Cassian looks like he's in real trouble this time, wait... didn't I see him die already?"
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-10-2022, 11:30 PM   #30
MFIC

So I took a look at the sticky in the Lounge...

I'd just like to clarify that the term Terminal Deceleration Syndrome (TDS) is commonly used for a wide range of medical findings—e.g., fractures, torn tissue, organ prolapse, rupture or tearing, etc.—which affects a person whose momentum in a particular direction was abruptly 'compromised'—e.g., jumps/falls from heights, impacts with other non-resilient stationary structures.

Y'know a lot of Star Wars characters have their momentum abruptly compromised and that's a real problem, both physically and mentally, and it could be treated with shock therapy, (Joy Behar).
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.