Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 24 77.42%
Compliment 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:42 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s an insult if you’re under 25 or immature. It’s a compliment if you are over 25 or mature
Horseshit.

Go tell your wife "you're not the type of woman I would normally lust over, but you make a great housewife!", then get back to us and tell us how mature your wife is
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:48 PM   #17
Admitted Planet Junky

It sounds like there are two bitches in that relationship.
It seems like she is saying that he is so much more than just a fling, one-night stand. That he is more important and worth more than that to her.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #18
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Horseshit.

Go tell your wife "you're not the type of woman I would normally lust over, but you make a great housewife!", then get back to us and tell us how mature your wife is
If someone I was with for 2.5 years said anything in the middle of "one thing leading to another" and I immediately got butthurt by it.... soon after finishing I'd ask her to clarify what she meant by that, because my assumption would be said girlfriend wouldn't go out of her way to be a dick in that situation and must have meant something completely different.

That's probably what he meant by maturity, as opposed to being butthurt all night and then leaving.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #19
What's up braj?

Is this post about clay and his gf?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:50 PM   #20
TACO SALAD

You're not that hot but you've got a great personality.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 05:50 PM   #21
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
All she had to say is 'you're the man I want to spend the rest of my life with'. That's it. Gets the exact same message across without denigrating.
Sure, but a confident man would give her shit for it and help her to understand how it could be taken the wrong way rather than acting like a little bitch about it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
It sounds like there are two bitches in that relationship.
It seems like she is saying that he is so much more than just a fling, one-night stand. That he is more important and worth more than that to her.
No, this is an actual compliment.

She didn't say he's the total package. Quite the opposite.
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #23
Suupraa Geniuuusss

What's funny is that she's "panicking right now."

When he gets home, open the door nekkid and give him a bj. Problem solved. This is not a reason to panic. It's an opportunity to show off her deepthroat skills.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:52 PM   #24
Special Teams ACE!!!

It's an insult for sure, but the guy is an insecure dope if he actually loves this person and acted like that.

I'm far from an expert on women, but even I know that a large percentage of them would think it's a compliment. If the guy can't see it's coming from a good place and just let it go, it's his fault if the relationship goes up in flames.

Again, the story says they've been dating for 2.5 years, so I don't know if they were sort of on the rocks before this happened.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:53 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What's funny is that she's "panicking right now."

When he gets home, open the door nekkid and give him a bj. Problem solved. This is not a reason to panic. It's an opportunity to show off her deepthroat skills.
This is actually fantastic advice. Suck his dick like he's a king and all will be forgiven.

Unless....

hear me out...

she never did anything remotely like that before and then after he's like "oh she just treated me like one of those guys she'd **** the night she met them".

I'm not judging what appears to be an overreaction too much because there's no telling what context is missing. Maybe he wasn't even aware that she participated in hookup culture, and was disgusted by that realizatdion
Old Today, 05:54 PM   #26
MVP

I don't see the problem. It seems to me like she is saying he is so good that she wouldn't want to just **** him casually, because she wants more than that from him. Seems like you'd have to be pretty insecure to take that as a diss.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 05:55 PM   #27
Fight, build, win!

What a conundrum. This is the type shit I swipe on by Twitter. Youngsters!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:56 PM   #28
Supporter

Gaz.

28? 2.5 years? Dude is soft.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:56 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Is this post about clay and his gf?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:57 PM   #30
"You like to drink?"

"I will cheat on you the second I find a more attractive option."
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote