Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 08:59 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Worst Fan Bases in the NFL

Was having a conversation with a buddy about worst fan bases in the NFL. Never done a poll before, maybe this would make for a good poll? But anyway, my buddy's top 5 worst is as follows, worst being number one:

1. Cowboys
2. Bills
3. Eagles
4. Patriots
5. Giants

He also mentioned a great disdain for the Niners and Jets fans.

My list is actually quite close to his, but I've gotta have the Bronco and Raider fans in the discussion. Raider fans are basically like Cowboy fans, except almost a little worse in their delusion.

Anyway, who do you have for your top 5 worst NFL fan bases? LFG!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:25 PM   #16
Starter

Personal experience, Steelers fans are the worst. Friends, relatives, close acquaintances, visiting fans in Arrowhead, random person on the street, doesn't matter. Might be a nice person in general but 9 times out of 10 they are entitled obnoxious douches when it comes to football. They act like they are the royalty of the NFL because of the 70s dominance, number of rings and never being really bad. Maybe actual fans from Pittsburgh are different but these non regional fans get on my nerves.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:36 PM   #17
AKA bigpepe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I can't say it is the Cowboys. All the Cowboys fans I meet arent cocky at all. They are always dejected and seem to hate their team...expecting sadness to continue.
I went to Dallas to watch the Chiefs play in Alex’s last year. The Cowboy fans were actually pretty cool the whole time.
dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 10:40 PM   #18
MVP

1. Eagles
2. Bills
3. Raiders
4. Patriots
5. Cowboys
6. Stealers
7. Browns
8. Chargers
9. Rams
10. Taylor Swift
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:41 PM   #19
Choco Favre

Eagles for sure.

Cowboys fans were cool as hell when I went to KC @ Dal in 17.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:49 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Read my initial post again please, and you will see that I believe the Raiders should absolutely be part of the conversation.

I'll go even further, the Raiders have barely been relevant in 40 years. They've been to the playoffs NINE times in the past 40 years. Outside of that losing 2002 Super Bowl team, they've pretty much been dogshit for 40 ****ing years.

My top 5

1. Cowboys
2. Raiders
3. Eagles
4. Bills
5A. Broncos
5B. Patriots

Niners fans and Packers fans can also **** off.
I should have worded that differently. I saw that you said the Raiders. I was meaning that I didn't know how your friend could leave them off ..... unless he was one of the aforementioned Raider fans
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2024, 10:54 PM   #21
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I should have worded that differently. I saw that you said the Raiders. I was meaning that I didn't know how your friend could leave them off ..... unless he was one of the aforementioned Raider fans
Ah, gotcha... For the record, my buddy is an Eagles fan, and even he thinks Eagles fans are horrible!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-08-2024, 11:07 PM   #22
The Demon Preacher

Don't really have an opinion on this.

Gods (we as Chiefs fans) don't get involved in the affairs of mortals.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:14 AM   #23
MVP

Bills are the worst. I had to watch my QB dodge ice balls as he gave his sleeve and gloves to a kid.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 02:57 AM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Honestly, I'm throwing the Packers fan base in here. They act all entitled like they invented the game. They have won exactly two SBs since the 60's but act like they win one every other year. **** them.
I have to disagree. I went to a MNF game in Lambeau and Packers fans treated me great. I rate them pretty highly.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:35 AM   #25
I don’t care for Auburn

Patriots fans are the ****ing worst. I’ve been to many away venues to watch the Chiefs and honestly ****ing NO ONE was cool when I went to Foxborough in 2018, before we were even a thing yet.

They’re ****ing ASSHOLES.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:45 AM   #26
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Eagles for sure.

Cowboys fans were cool as hell when I went to KC @ Dal in 17.
They might be cool at the stadium, but they’re obnoxious as hell when they make up 80% of your community.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:53 AM   #27
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Honestly, I'm throwing the Packers fan base in here. They act all entitled like they invented the game. They have won exactly two SBs since the 60's but act like they win one every other year. **** them.
Insufferable packer fans
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:53 AM   #28

For me there really isn't any such "list" like this. There are only Raiders fans. That's the whole list. I'm sure there are some good ones, but by and large their brand tends to attract the worst type of fans. Them and maybe Patriots fans.

But if a list were to exist for me, there is no way Bills fans would be on it. They are as dedicated as Chiefs fans, and probably more insane, but those poor bastards have been through hell. And after travelling to see the Divisional game in-person, I can report they were mostly really cool to me my entire time in town and at the game. (And I was decked out in Chiefs gear for the entire trip.) Good people.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:56 AM   #29
It was not a fair catch

That one charger fan they have is a pain in the ass, she cant be real
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 07:20 AM   #30
Live free or die hard

1. Eagles
2. Raiders
3. 49ers
4. Ravens
5. Bills

I was at Patrick's debut in Mile High wearing a Chiefs hat and all we got was some good natured rubbing. Went to a Redskins game years ago and experienced the same.

Gotta admit I never noticed how vile some 49ers fans could be until recently. Wonder why?!?!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.