Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 01:13 AM  
EvOlVeD

Return on investment for Rodgers is...

$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:24 AM   #16
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I dislike Aaron Rodgers, but even I feel really bad for him and feel terrible for Jets fans. This is absolutely devastating for a lot of people who haven’t had a great deal of sports success.
I actually like Rodgers for some dumb reason. it sucks that his career is likely over from an injury in the first game. it sucks for jets fans for sure.

although i gotta respect Rodgers getting a gigantic payday for like basically doing nothing. occean's 11's shit right there
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 06:28 AM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Rodgers might actually give the Jets a contract break, if he can. I don't think he's douchy, like that anyway
He was also douchy about that in Green Bay and didn’t care how his contract impacted the team. I think he’s changed a bit in nyj because he wants to prove he can. Which also makes me think he’ll give it another year. This reminds me of Mariano Rivera getting hurt shagging fly balls in the outfield in a ****around. He planned for that to be his final season then returned for 1 more. I don’t think this is how legends want to be sent off
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:31 AM   #18
Stay positive, don't give up

Rodgers could still come back...I'd think it's be hard for a guy like him to have his career end like this. The jets are built to win minus a QB.
He'd leave 38 mill on the table
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:33 AM   #19
MVP

Other players seem to genuinely like the guy. Especially other QBs.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:35 AM   #20
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Rodgers might actually give the Jets a contract break, if he can. I don't think he's douchy, like that anyway
He already did. He gave up a ton of money.

Quote:
In a long-anticipated move, Rodgers reworked his contract last week. Basically, it's a three-year, $112.5 million deal that includes $75 million in fully guaranteed money for 2023 and 2024. On his previous contract, he was due to make about $110 million in guarantees.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:43 AM   #21
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Rodgers could still come back...I'd think it's be hard for a guy like him to have his career end like this. The jets are built to win minus a QB.
He'd leave 38 mill on the table
IDK man isn't that like a really hard injury to come back from, like rehabbing and everything? 40 is already pushing it as far as longevity even for a QB. It'd be crazy if he came back though. Hope he does but can't blame him at all if he doesn't.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:54 AM   #22
Starter

Quote:
I dislike Aaron Rodgers, but even I feel really bad for him and feel terrible for Jets fans. This is absolutely devastating for a lot of people who haven’t had a great deal of sports success.
**** him and the Jets.
ku_jhawk23 has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 07:01 AM   #23
Court Jester

Even Daniel Jones thinks he is overpaid.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:05 AM   #24
Veteran

I'd feel bad for the Jets fans, but then I remember they play in New York. **** them.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 07:11 AM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
IDK man isn't that like a really hard injury to come back from, like rehabbing and everything? 40 is already pushing it as far as longevity even for a QB. It'd be crazy if he came back though. Hope he does but can't blame him at all if he doesn't.
It's not that bad to recover from. I had mine repaired and was back in the gym squatting 6 weeks post op. No rehab other than stretching. I was two years younger than Rogers when I had mine but he has access to better doctors and PT than anyone here.

I was still able to run a 4.8s 50M after recovery.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 07:13 AM   #26
Beyond the Rapids

Maybe the Jets could acquire Josh Allen, he has more completions to Jets receivers than Rodgers does
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 07:19 AM   #27
__

Quote:
Totally agreed.

Snakebit.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:28 AM   #28
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I'd feel bad for the Jets fans, but then I remember they play in New York. **** them.
Not many people are going to feel sorry for Rodgers after his drama queen, I don't like the coach, I don't like the draft picks, I don't know if I want to play next year or not... the me-first act year in and year out in Green Bay.

Last edited by Eleazar; 09-12-2023 at 07:33 AM..
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:31 AM   #29
pew pew madafakas

Not a very good return on investment doing a Darkness Retreat obviously. Being stuck in a cold outdoor shitter for however many days you'd think you'd get a sign from the feetball gods.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rodgers-go-one
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2023, 07:39 AM   #30
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
You don't ever feel bad for that magnanimous douchebag. EVER. imagine if Mahomes acted like that. We would all be appalled (well most of us).

And I'm not sure I feel bad for the fans either. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! It's rather annoying.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.