Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Statistically speaking from a fantasy perspective who has the biggest year?
Rice 22 34.38%
Hollywood 40 62.50%
Worthy 2 3.13%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM  
Veteran

Rice, Hollywood, or Worthy?

From a fantasy perspective who has the biggest year? Let's assume Rice is not suspended this year which seems more likely than not with each passing day.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #16
My Mamma Says

I don’t think Rice will be suspended this year.. With that being said I’m thinking Hollywood will have a big year in this offense..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #17
MVP

I think Rice without question if he's not suspended, he's going to get the most volume by far. Brown and Worthy will both have big years as well, but from a fantasy perspective, Rice is the guy. I think they will expect him to take even more pressure off Kelce underneath this year. I could honestly see him having a 100 catch season.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #18
New and Improved

Rice this year.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #19
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I voted Hollywood but on YPG I'll take Rice. So if he avoids a suspension this season, I'd say Rice.

Whatever the case may be, I don't see how Mahomes doesn't go for 5,000 yards and 40+ TDs this year. This offense can be SAVAGE if these dudes can stay on the field.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #20
Consuming CP souls

Boss has each down for 1500...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I voted Hollywood but on YPG I'll take Rice. So if he avoids a suspension this season, I'd say Rice.

Whatever the case may be, I don't see how Mahomes doesn't go for 5,000 yards and 40+ TDs this year. This offense can be SAVAGE if these dudes can stay on the field.
Yeah I just told the wife and kid I'd be shocked if Mahomes doesn't go for 5k this year. He has a ton of weapons and he seems like he's in a great place mentally. On top of that the guy has accomplished everything at this point, so I'm hoping he can go out there and just play loose.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #22
In Search of a Life

I feel like rice and Hollywood will be like a ceedee lamb/cooks 1-2 punch. Ceedee gets tons of volume and cooks gets fewer but very meaningful targets. Except we have a way better qb and Hollywood is way more explosive than cooks at this stage of their career.

I had cooks on my fantasy team this year and he was a really solid option even if he made you sweat bullets at times
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #23
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Yeah I just told the wife and kid I'd be shocked if Mahomes doesn't go for 5k this year. He has a ton of weapons and he seems like he's in a great place mentally. On top of that the guy has accomplished everything at this point, so I'm hoping he can go out there and just play loose.
LT may be the impediment there.

If he doesn't trust his blind side, he'll speed up a bit and it'll create problems.

I'm glad Donovan Smith hasn't signed yet and ultimately if Kingsley doesn't take the #1 spot in camp, I think the Chiefs will sign him. I think the Chiefs are about as wary of Morris in that starting LT spot as I am.

Now maybe he'll go out there and blow everyone away and I'll be wrong. There's an opening for him to win the job, but I don't think the Chiefs expect it and given their druthers, they'd rather see it be Kingsley.

And if it isn't AND Morris doesn't wow them, I think we see Smith back before the first pre-season game.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:53 AM   #24
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

If Rice is not suspended I would pick him to just outpace Hollywood for the most yards.

I do hope if Hollywood and Worthy end up being big time players out get more yards than Rice, or Rice's yards stagnate vs last year he takes it like a man. I didn't really like seeing him bitch at Mahomes in the Super Bowl when he didn't throw it to him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #25
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I didn't really like seeing him bitch at Mahomes in the Super Bowl when he didn't throw it to him.
The evidence is starting to pile up that he just likes to do dumb shit.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.