Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2024, 05:04 AM  
Veteran

Stabby British teenager missing in Tenerife - mothers of Facebook investigate

Some piece of shit has gone missing on the party island of Tenerife. Following a rave this dickhead apparently got in a car with 2 strangers to a remote house and then after leaving decided to walk 30 miles back to his hotel after missing a bus. The last anyone has heard of him was when he called a girl he was staying with asking for water and complaining that he cut his legs on a cactus. He said he had 1% battery on his phone and shared the location with this girl who then informed the police.

The guy in question was sentenced to community service (lol) back in 2023 after he was found guilty of a machete attack. More about it below:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...-boys-33066928

But here's where it gets interesting...

There's a Facebook group dedicated to finding him and it looks like every single digit IQ single mother in England is on there sleuthing. We've had mediums offering their advice, Kirsty offering up her labrador "with a sensitive nose", Putin and links to missing child Madeline McCann.

Here's a twitter thread showing some of the best posts in this Facebook group.

And here's a link to the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/970722307864653/?_rdr
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-21-2024, 06:57 AM   #16
Has a particular set of skills

Man, off seasons always suck but after a SB win and a positive outlook to win a 3peat.....it really sucks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:12 AM   #17
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
He’s probably out banging horses, again.
Supposedly that's Welch people who do that and they're treated as 2nd class but slightly above 3rd class Irishman.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:18 AM   #18
Choco Favre

U wot m8?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:21 AM   #19
Politically Incorrect

BeachTribe finally uncovered.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:24 AM   #20
Veteran

New theories developing that he was dealing drugs but lost them whilst off his tits on coke and has now been kidnapped by the Mexican cartels until they get their drugs back. There needs to be a gofundme like campaign where you can donate your coke to help save our lad Jay.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-21-2024, 10:18 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Nothing good ever happens when Brits go to Spain.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 10:39 AM   #22
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

So how does this tie in to Hawk Tuah?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:16 PM   #23
Veteran

Womble. You seem nice, and I say this with concern and affection. I'M interested, but the only thing they hate more than each other here, is us. To the extent they give a shit.I think we keep our heads down and stick to the occasional comment on a sport we don't really understand.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 01:18 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Womble. You seem nice, and I say this with concern and affection. I'M interested, but the only thing they hate more than each other here, is us. To the extent they give a shit.I think we keep our heads down and stick to the occasional comment on a sport we don't really understand.
By far the best Brit on this board.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:37 PM   #25
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Who am I supposed to be cheffing up? You need to be more specific.
See the wnba thread
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 06:00 PM   #26
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
That's not true. We suffer idiots and morons of all nationalities.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 11:34 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
That's not true. We suffer idiots and morons of all nationalities.
Ha, fair enough, but it's all in rhe ranking. I've yet to see a thread started on laughing at Aussies. I recommend someone start one.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-22-2024, 01:57 AM   #28
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
You guys just have a couple of spergs in Bugger and Donger dragging you down. I didn't even know you were a Brit.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:06 AM   #29
Threepeat!

I’m keen on Kirsty Dollery. Wonder if she’d show her wobbly bits to a horny yank. I’m down for tea & crumpets.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 07:15 AM   #30
Bolton gonna knock you out

Womble, if you wanna fit in around here you need to be more Benny Hill, than Agatha Christie.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote