Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2022, 08:19 AM  
Retired Bearcat

seclark

Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.

Last edited by HayWire; 11-06-2022 at 08:27 AM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-06-2022, 09:56 AM   #16
Supporter

Hang in there pal.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 10:15 AM   #17
MVP

Thanks all.
Yes, I’ve mentioned before, I’m also a member of the cp stage 4 club. I have metastatic melanoma, where they found cancer in my brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, thyroid, bladder, and throughout my muscle mass.

I’ve had radiation treatments on my brain, which so far has been successful although I have an mri every 3 months. This has knocked the piss out of my short term memory. The first thing I do every morning is try to remember what I did the day before. Someone calls me during the day, I probably won’t remember that night.

Then for the last year I’ve been taking monthly immunotherapy infusions of a drug called nivolumab through a port in my chest.

I posted before that my last ct scan showed the tumors in my lungs have gotten smaller, and all of them in the lower part of my body appeared to be gone or too small to see. However, with my type of cancer, it will never be completely gone so I have to continue with the infusions as long as I am alive.

But, at first they gave me 6 to 9 months and now it’s been over a year. So I know that’s a blessing. Another blessing is for being completely filled with this crap wanting to grow inside of me, I have never felt a bit of pain. So I really don’t consider myself nearly as worthy of everyone’s thoughts, wishes and prayers as those of us who are worse off than I am.

May God Bless Us All
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 40 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 10:23 AM   #18
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Praying hard for you and your families.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 10:39 AM   #19
Supporter

Hey man, you know you're my guy and I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Praying for you bud. You're one of the good ones.

**** Cancer.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:14 AM   #20
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

You got this sec!!! You are one of the good ones, and all of CP has your back bro!!!
Stay positive and kick ass!!!
Prayers for you and your family from mine.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:17 AM   #21
MVP

Hey, I’m not giving up. I was walking 5 miles a day, 4 days a week on the treadmill until my doctors shut me down to 30 minutes a day because my bones are getting brittle from some of the meds I’m on.

My driving has been cut off except for running up through the country to the convenience store for nicotine pouches(2mg I could quit, but I just need something in my mouth). About a month ago, I pulled the truck into the garage and didn’t stop in time. Drove through the wall into the dining room.

My wife is a saint. Between putting up with my oatmeal brain, my doctor appointments, her job, and everything else I don’t know how she does it.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 20 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:22 AM   #22
Three-Pat

Wow. Praying for better days ahead for you. I honestly can’t imagine what you are going through. Regardless of what others are going through you also deserve to have prayers and kind words sent your way.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:23 AM   #23
pie is never free

Get well soon, sec!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:24 AM   #24
Threepeat!

Wishing you good health sir!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:33 AM   #25
Inmem 2.0

Prayers up
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:45 AM   #26
Fight, build, win!

Prayers away sec
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:51 AM   #27
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
My driving has been cut off except for running up through the country to the convenience store for nicotine pouches(2mg I could quit, but I just need something in my mouth).
I hope Billay doesn't see this.

Prayers and best wishes sec, kick it's ass!
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 12:00 PM   #28
Champion Golfer Of The Year

SE, you knock that shit out. And smoke weed instead.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2022, 12:18 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

God bless you and prayers sent.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:27 PM   #30
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Damn sec - always thought of you as one of those I'd able to sit down on the porch, have a cocktail with, and listen to your amazing stories. Keep fighting bud, ALL of CP is which you
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.