Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-11-2024, 03:45 PM  
Repeal the 19th Amendment

***Tue, June 11th, Yankees @ Royals GDT***

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:02 PM   #16
Ultrabanned

Welp that was a fun watch
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:03 PM   #17
BOOM!1!

That's enough for me.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:04 PM   #18
I'll **** anything that moves!

God I hate the Yankees. I really, really, really hate the ****ing Yankees. I honestly might give up a testicle if it meant the Yankees would be a sub .500 team for a couple decades.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 07:12 PM   #19
Veteran

This team is an absolute embarrassment against the Yankees, year after year. I think I'll tune back in after this series.
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:26 PM   #20
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:49 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
God I hate the Yankees. I really, really, really hate the ****ing Yankees. I honestly might give up a testicle if it meant the Yankees would be a sub .500 team for a couple decades.
It’s okay. Just remember for all their hub bub and money, their fans haven’t even seen there team play in WS since 2009.

We’ve got to witness two in the last decade.

They’ll never be a sub .500 team cause they can just buy their way out of it. But they can be a consistent playoff choker. Which is what they have been since 2009. Choke job after choke job after choke job.

At least when the Royals get to the playoffs, we take advantage of it.

Oh, and I forgot . . . . . . **** those cocky overpaid subway trash cans that can’t get anything done in the post-season.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:56 PM   #22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
It’s okay. Just remember for all their hub bub and money, their fans haven’t even seen there team play in WS since 2009.

We’ve got to witness two in the last decade.

They’ll never be a sub .500 team cause they can just buy their way out of it. But they can be a consistent playoff choker. Which is what they have been since 2009. Choke job after choke job after choke job.

At least when the Royals get to the playoffs, we take advantage of it.

Oh, and I forgot . . . . . . **** those cocky overpaid subway trash cans that can’t get anything done in the post-season.
Well stated. Good to remind Aaron Boone of that.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:57 PM   #23
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I used to work with a guy who grew up in the Bronx. He was a Yankees fan. In 2003 when the Royals were pretty decent through the first half of the season and the Yankees ended up going to the WS (losing to the Marlins), I tried to engage with him about baseball. He kind of brushed me off and pleaded that he didn't know what the Yankees were up to. I was surprised and said I thought he liked the Yankees. He said he did, but no Yankees fans that he knew growing up pay attention until the playoffs.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:59 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
I used to work with a guy who grew up in the Bronx. He was a Yankees fan. In 2003 when the Royals were pretty decent through the first half of the season and the Yankees ended up going to the WS (losing to the Marlins), I tried to engage with him about baseball. He kind of brushed me off and pleaded that he didn't know what the Yankees were up to. I was surprised and said I thought he liked the Yankees. He said he did, but no Yankees fans that he knew growing up pay attention until the playoffs.
After having lived in NYC for 15 years, and based on my experiences, this is about 95% true.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:01 PM   #25
Damnit Peg

Getting swept by the Yankees is going to sting, also Drew Waters is useless.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:02 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
After having lived in NYC for 15 years, and based on my experiences, this is about 95% true.
Bet those ‘fans’ have had a lot of disappointment and sadness these last 15 years.

That truly warms my heart a little.

Thanks. ❤️
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:05 PM   #27
The Insider

Stanton just hit one out to Dennys
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:06 PM   #28
Fight, build, win!

Well **** this one i'm off to find something good to watch.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:09 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Bet those ‘fans’ have had a lot of disappointment and sadness these last 15 years.

That truly warms my heart a little.

Thanks. ❤️
I always found NYC sports fans to be pretty fraudulent. Lot of spirit and passion there, but it just goes in every direction. Everything is either perfect, in their perfect city, with their perfect team, or it's allllll ****ed. Little in between, and they are front runners BIG-TIME, with the exception of hockey. They legit love their hockey. I'd say Mets fans are absolutely more loyal, but they're the Mets. Yankee fans, Giants fans, Jets fans are all pretty ****ing terrible humans, and some of the worst "fans" out there. Again, this is simply based on my experience...
Old 06-11-2024, 08:10 PM   #30
Damnit Peg

Games like this where we have to watch losers like Drew Waters and MJ Melendez try to "hit" are what make this team almost unwatchable when they play good teams. Drew Waters can't get the **** out of here soon enough.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote