Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2019, 01:23 PM  
In Search of a Life

Job Referral: Looking for a Word Press expert.

We are launching a full-service, accredited, licensed and insured travel agency and need help in the following areas.

Our site will be processing payments through Stripe and need help to finish integrating to their Connect Network.

We have a Sub-Domain that needs to be set up in a Word Press multi-site platform. Some minor coding involved.

The travel agency would like to develop a long-term relationship with someone to handle these needs asap and future projects.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:03 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
80K? hahahahaha! you should ask for more
A ka-trillion dollars? Okay, that.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:18 PM   #17
I'll be back.

we need details on the fat cake party dot com
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:40 PM   #18
Constable of Untruths

People still use travel agencies? Must be the same people I see walking into Family Video or using Redbox outside of Walgreens.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:44 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
People still use travel agencies? Must be the same people I see walking into Family Video or using Redbox outside of Walgreens.
It is an online site.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:44 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Sounds pretty technical. If you need someone to completely screw it up, I'm your guy!

You are hired!
Old 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM   #21
Needs more middle fingers

Ask BEP. She's an expert on web design.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:50 PM   #22
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
It is an online site.
So you’re going to compete with Expedia, Travelocity, Kayak, Orbitz, etc? Sounds like a pretty saturated market. I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you have something in your business model that differentiates you from the competition.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:51 PM   #23
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Ask BEP. She's an expert on web design.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:57 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
So you’re going to compete with Expedia, Travelocity, Kayak, Orbitz, etc? Sounds like a pretty saturated market. I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you have something in your business model that differentiates you from the competition.
Yes, but do they offer large women eating cake in party hats? I think not!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:59 PM   #25
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Yes, but do they offer large women eating cake in party hats? I think not!
You make a good point.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:00 PM   #26
Ain't no relax!

Word Press Expert. I've never heard those 3 words used consecutively before...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #27
In Search of a Life

I have a WordPress blog. Does that make me an expert?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #28
Life is changing..

I'll do it for about tree fiddy
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:51 PM   #29
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I think you might be the new CIO now.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 05:57 PM   #30
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Nope, just gay.