Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2024, 01:07 PM  
pie is never free

What's your ChiefsPlanet Mt Rushmore look like?

Your top 4 CP legends, pick' em
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:49 PM   #16
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Yeah, there's no way I can get it down to four.

There's always gonna' be a special place in my heart for the old school night crew posters that'd be here from 11pm to about 4am.

We'll all likely get a chance to bond again in chemo some day...
They get to carve it.
I can't wait to put tattoos on Rain Man's face.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:55 PM   #17
Just Lurking

Man how can you George Blowfish off this list? His top 10 was legendary.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-25-2024, 02:57 PM   #18
Mahomes > God

Hamas Jenkins
The Bad Guy
luv
Gonzo
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:01 PM   #19
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Man how can you George Blowfish off this list? His top 10 was legendary.
See, yeah... its a brutal deal with so many great names through the years
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:04 PM   #20
#triggering

Phobia, Rain Man, Gaz and Bob Dole.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:19 PM   #21
pie is never free

While he didn't make my final cut, Bowser gets to run the souvenir shop at the base of our Mt Rushmore... and keep half the profits

By the time I first started lurking in 2004, this dude was already the undisputed Meme King around here... long before the word "meme" was even invented
Old 06-25-2024, 03:22 PM   #22
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

AustinChief
Logical
Gaz

4th spot is tough. I'd listen to arguments for Clay, htismaque, Phobia, Bob Dole
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:27 PM   #23
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
2008 is plenty long enough, just pick the folks you know and like

So, uh, I won't ruffle feathers here....but I just don't get it with some of the classic posters listed here. I must have missed out on a lot. I'm not going to name names because everyone will get all butthurt.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 03:33 PM   #24
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So, uh, I won't ruffle feathers here....but I just don't get it with some of the classic posters listed here. I must have missed out on a lot. I'm not going to name names because everyone will get all butthurt.
Bro this is just a little game to kill some time and have some fun, a CP-centric thought exercise

Everyone here knows that... most of us are too damn old to get all worked about it, give us YOUR list and quit fretting about it for crying out loud
Old 06-25-2024, 03:39 PM   #25
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Bro this is just a little game to kill some time and have some fun, a CP-centric thought exercise

Everyone here knows that... most of us are too damn old to get all worked about it, give us YOUR list and quit fretting about it for crying out loud

Well:

AustinChief - El Jefe is an easy pick

Rainman - super smart, thoughtful, hilarious, and always above the shit slinging

Clay (or whatever name he wants to go by now) - posts and produces a lot of content that gets a lot of discussion

Picking a 4th is hard for me, so I'll pick.......

......Hootie
but I'll take Nzoner

Edit: yeah, after reading a little more, I'll pick Nzoner for 4th. I didn't really know him or interact with him much, but as I've said in the past, anyone that would repeatedly open his home to a bunch of misfits like we have here on CP must have been one hell of a guy.

Last edited by loochy; 06-25-2024 at 04:03 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:40 PM   #26
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Austin built it (I think) so that earns him the Washington spot.

Everyone likes Rain Man, so he gets on there in the Lincoln spot.

Clay can have the Teddy Roosevelt slot; quirky and weird and maybe shouldn't be on there because nobody's sure what he actually accomplished, but he's up there and that's all there is to it.

Final spot is tough but as someone that's kinda prickly and controversial but undeniably bright and certainly prolific (Jefferson) I'm gonna give the nod to SNR.

Definitely some tough omissions and rather than name 'em and thus risk pissing off those I DON'T name, you fellas know who you are. Y'all are great.

And the rest of you can kick rocks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:46 PM   #27
Voodoo Chile

We also need a troll version. Perhaps starting with Skinbra and American Hero.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-25-2024, 03:48 PM   #28
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well:

AustinChief - El Jefe is an easy pick

Rainman - super smart, thoughtful, hilarious, and always above the shit slinging

Clay (or whatever name he wants to go by now) - posts and produces a lot of content that gets a lot of discussion

Picking a 4th is hard for me, so I'll pick.......

......Hootie
****ing Hootie?

Ok now we dont want your opinion anymore, shut the **** up!
Old 06-25-2024, 03:49 PM   #29
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
****ing Hootie?

Ok now we dont want your opinion anymore, shut the **** up!
Everyone will remember that guy forever and the way he jerked everyone around with that fantasy football money was epic and hilarious to a neutral 3rd party
Old 06-25-2024, 03:51 PM   #30
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
We also need a troll version. Perhaps starting with Skinbra and American Hero.

and maybe some of the Alex Smith lovers, like sandy cheeks

or maybe Ubeja Vontell

maybe that's where Hootie belongs