Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2024, 08:13 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Memorial Day remembrance and appreciation of our fallen soldiers

Appreciation and respect to the heroes and the families they left behind.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 10:26 AM   #16
Let's get a snack

Heath Joseph Miller

Rest in Peace, Brother.

Thank you for being there for me in some of my most desperate and trying times.

I still remember, over 20 years later, staring at our barracks room door. Just waiting for you to walk through it again. You never did.

I've never filled that empty space inside of me, that you left when you died. Not for lack of trying. I will never forget, and I will forever honor your memory.

P.S. - I've started using my VA hospital benefits, and I am finally getting therapy. It's a long and time consuming process, but I have committed to getting my head straight. I wish you were here to do it with me.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...-joseph-miller

mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 11:36 AM   #17
Itinerant degenerate.

From another board I frequent.

Quote:
Arrived in-country with Infantry MOS February 4th, 1969..dry season.

Assigned to 11ACR, got to field around Feb 15th.

On Feb 28th. Our Troop Commander was shot and killed while directing an attack on a bunker complex.
Thomas McAdams, 27, Liberty Texas.

On August 12, three more died after a convoy was ambushed.
Marcello Barrios, 25, Artesia Calif
Chris Webster, 21, Great Falls, Mt
Larry Wheeler, 21, Tangent, Or

On December 2, two more..
Robert Curl. 24, Walled Lake, MI
Robert Raines 24, Greenwood, IN

On December 15th, five more...
Ronald Collins 18, Flora IN
Farrish Combs, 19, Chicago
James P. Nugent 18, Jersey City
Daniel Dawson, 23 Hookstown,
PA
John Roche, 23 Los Angeles
The last five died in a huge battle including another Cav troop, ARVN infantry, tac air, organic gunship support...everything...

John Roche was a young 2Lt, who had been in country 43 days. Nugent was in country 26 days. Collins 51 days.

I knew them all. I still see their faces. Collins was shot through the throat and bled to death.
Roche was a Notre Dame graduate..

My mother called Raines mother after his death..

All sacrificed at the altar of War.

For nothing......nothing...
Must be awful to carry that around every day.

Thanks to all the veterans.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 11:41 AM   #18
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Our president is also celebrating this Memorial day....uhh.....

Are you that stupid that you don’t see that this was posted 2 days ago?

And not surprisingly, he has a post about Memorial Day as of a few hours ago?

Do you get out of bed each day trying to be like this? Or is it just a natural thing for you?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 11:47 AM   #19
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Heroes should be remembered. Not druggies.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 11:57 AM   #20
Veteran

John Patrick Brown
West Point class of 1967

Chiefs Planet remembers you for your ultimate sacrifice.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 12:11 PM   #21
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
Rest in Peace, Brother.

Thank you for being there for me in some of my most desperate and trying times.

I still remember, over 20 years later, staring at our barracks room door. Just waiting for you to walk through it again. You never did.

I've never filled that empty space inside of me, that you left when you died. Not for lack of trying. I will never forget, and I will forever honor your memory.

P.S. - I've started using my VA hospital benefits, and I am finally getting therapy. It's a long and time consuming process, but I have committed to getting my head straight. I wish you were here to do it with me.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...-joseph-miller

Bless you, friend.

May you find peace on your journey.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:11 PM   #22
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Are you that stupid that you don’t see that this was posted 2 days ago?

And not surprisingly, he has a post about Memorial Day as of a few hours ago?

Do you get out of bed each day trying to be like this? Or is it just a natural thing for you?
Keep crying.

It's always news to see how our presidents are spending their Memorial Day weekend. Changing the world.

Last edited by BWillie; 05-27-2024 at 02:18 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:26 PM   #23
Why so serious?

Quote:
Keep crying.

It's always news to see how our presidents are spending their Memorial Day weekend. Changing the world.
Keep making things political when they clearly need not be and acting like a complete tool. The BWillie special.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:28 PM   #24
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Keep making things political when they clearly need not be and acting like a complete tool. The BWillie special.
I made no political statement. I am not even democrat or republican, simply a moderate. I simply posted a tweet from the leader of the free world. I am one of the least political posters there is in this place.

Relax. Everything will be OK bub.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:33 PM   #25
New and Improved

Quote:
Our president is also celebrating this Memorial day....uhh.....

Why would you say that? It is clearly posted on the anniversary of Floyds death, May 25. Memorial day is on the 27th this year. Did you not know that?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:34 PM   #26
Why so serious?

Quote:
I made no political statement. I am not even democrat or republican, simply a moderate. I simply posted a tweet from the leader of the free world. I am one of the least political posters there is in this place.

Relax. Everything will be OK bub.
Not a democratic nor a republican. Just a troll and a tool. Glad we got that cleared up.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:53 PM   #27
pie is never free

Left, right, in between it doesn't matter

Willie irritates EVERYONE
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:03 PM   #28
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Left, right, in between it doesn't matter

Willie irritates EVERYONE
Old 05-27-2024, 03:04 PM   #29
Suupraa Geniuuusss

In remembrance of all American soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice. In particular my uncle that served in Vietnam. Never forgotten.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:07 PM   #30
El Gato Gordo Loco

My grandpa served in the Navy. Everyone who served or serves thank you. We need you guys.