Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM  
Scott Pioli

Seeking Help getting the new Mahomes Prime Drink

Hello all you old bastards. Hope most of you are doing well. Stepping out from lurking to see if anyone can help me out. Looking to purchase a lot of the Mahomes Prime special edition drinks but they are only located in the midwest. Need to buy about 60 bottles for my both boys parties coming up in a few weeks. They saw them and instantly wanted these to be at their parties.

Is there anyone that can check their local Walmart or other places Prime is sold in Missouri/Kansas.

I would send money for the bottles, the shipping and for your time.

If you can help me out, shoot me a PM. Thanks all!
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The one I had was not good it was like drinking weird koolaid.
Yeah, it definitely has that fake sweetener taste. I have no idea why the kids like it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Kids like it because it tastes like koolaid, but it shouldn't be treated like koolaid it's more on par with like a Monster. It's kinda shitty to make something that's an energy drink with obvious child appeal.
The bottled version is not an energy drink, it's a hydration beverage like Gatorade, made with coconut water. It's actually quite tasty, and not as unhealthy as many beverages out there. I see the canned version is an energy drink, but I don't think that's the version kids are into, at least not around here. I've only ever seen them with the bottles.

It's definitely very addictive, though. Not sure what ingredient combination is doing it, but when you take a sip it's very hard to pull it away from your mouth. It's like the liquid version of Doritos, you just want to keep pounding it. At least that's the case for the flavor I tried, which I believe was Ice Pop.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #18
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
The bottled version is not an energy drink, it's a hydration beverage like Gatorade, made with coconut water. It's actually quite tasty, and not as unhealthy as many beverages out there. I see the canned version is an energy drink, but I don't think that's the version kids are into, at least not around here. I've only ever seen them with the bottles.

It's definitely very addictive, though. Not sure what ingredient combination is doing it, but when you take a sip it's very hard to pull it away from your mouth. It's like the liquid version of Doritos, you just want to keep pounding it. At least that's the case for the flavor I tried, which I believe was Ice Pop.
I don't like all these coconut water drinks, like it just doesn't do it for me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #19
Veteran

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1782007...caArgbEALw_wcB
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli