Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Off season…. How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Hints, it was taken at Nzoners Game room the real one, in St. Joe. Circa mid to late 90’s? Not sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4468565308_24814e36b0_o.jpeg
Views:	317
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	127726  

Last edited by BigRedChief; Yesterday at 10:40 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:42 AM   #16
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Don't know names but Billay claims he banged 3 or 4 of them.
Don’t know any names but they all look like bottoms
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:34 AM   #17
YOU take YOUR seat

I can recognize Nzoner and I think Luv is in that picture, maybe Endelt and maybe Phobia and I feel like one of them is detoxing.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:55 AM   #18
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Pic was likely taken 2010 or 2011.

I know 4 in the top row and 4 in the bottom row. The rest I’m iffy
Same, but everyone looks so young.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 04:59 AM   #19
Changes pants while driving

This pic makes our cheerleaders look good.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:57 AM   #20
Supporter

007, Luv,Bugeater, BRC and Nzoner.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:07 AM   #21
Veteran

In my mind, all my fellow planeteers are in cartoon form in the stye of Rick and Morty. The picture is of actual humans, which -as we know- are a disappointing lot. I choose to believe the picture is not of planeteers, but some cosplay group pretending to be planeteers. Might as well be a pic of Nessie and Bigfoot hanging out.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old Today, 07:11 AM   #22
Supporter

I think I can name all of them except I'm not sure who is top right.

Edit: I am in this pic.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:12 AM   #23
Special Teams ACE!!!

Who's the hot one?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:17 AM   #24
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
007, Luv,Bugeater, BRC and Nzoner.
Mr Plow and Beavischief next to me. Front row Lzen, Warpath, TinyE. Can't remember either on far right, but I know I went to the game with the dude in the Mizzou sweatshirt. He was buying beers two at a time and hauling them all the way to the cheap seats. Man he consumed a lot of beer that weekend.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #25
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think I can name all of them except I'm not sure who is top right.

Edit: I am in this pic.
I'm totally drawing a blank on him, he hasn't posted in a long time but god damn I do remember him.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #26
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Pic was likely taken 2010 or 2011.

I know 4 in the top row and 4 in the bottom row. The rest I’m iffy
Think it was much earlier than that
Old Today, 07:22 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Off season…. How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Hints, it was taken at Nzoners Game room the real one, in St. Joe. Circa mid to late 90’s? Not sure.
Had to be later than 90's. I'm guessing from 2007/2008 maybe.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:23 AM   #28
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Had to be later than 90's. I'm guessing from 2007/2008 maybe.
HEEEEEEYYYY!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:23 AM   #29
Cheat Death

The last thing a bottle of ranch dressing sees before it dies
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:24 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Hell half these guys were bald even way back then.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.