Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2024, 04:20 PM  
MVP

The Official RV and Motorhome Repository

Who has one?

The RV life is awesome.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:02 PM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Nope. Always enjoyed going to the Big RV and Outdoor Fun Show though.
I used to watch a show on ... HGTV? ... where they would profile RV buyers going through RVs and making a decision. I really enjoyed watching it to see the different RV layouts.

Eventually I burned out on the show because it basically was the same thing every week. The buyers would joke about storage space and they'd debate about the kitchen size and they'd see how they fit into the shower. But I did enjoy seeing the RVs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:17 PM   #17
MVP

Who are you guys using and how much is it for insurance?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:20 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
What dunes? We went to little Sahara Oklahoma over Memorial Day.
Since the 1980s I have done the Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach, Ca. However the last few years our group has roadtripped to St. Anthony's in Idaho, Sand Mountain, NV and the Oregon Dunes near Coos Bay. I have a buddy of mine that retired in SoCal and wants us to check out Ocotillo Wells but I haven't been there yet. Haven't tried Glamis either yet
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:42 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Since the 1980s I have done the Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach, Ca. However the last few years our group has roadtripped to St. Anthony's in Idaho, Sand Mountain, NV and the Oregon Dunes near Coos Bay. I have a buddy of mine that retired in SoCal and wants us to check out Ocotillo Wells but I haven't been there yet. Haven't tried Glamis either yet
You are living the dream! Glamis, st an and DuPont are some of my bucket list spots. My son’s about to turn 11. Over the next year I plan on finding a blaster project for us to build a duner for him. His 250ex just isn’t playful enough.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:51 PM   #20
The Lurkiest

We have a 22 aspen trail I think it is the 2910 bk??? This is similar

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/202...RKS-5027885836

We take it out about 10 times a year plus 2 weeks during elk season.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:56 PM   #21
Politically Incorrect

Boats and RVs are so costly, depreciate like crazy and are money pits.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:58 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Boats and RVs are so costly, depreciate like crazy and are money pits.
Buy them 2 years old with low miles/hours and take care of them and use them for 10 plus years and you are fine.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:05 PM   #23
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I used to watch a show on ... HGTV? ... where they would profile RV buyers going through RVs and making a decision. I really enjoyed watching it to see the different RV layouts.

Eventually I burned out on the show because it basically was the same thing every week. The buyers would joke about storage space and they'd debate about the kitchen size and they'd see how they fit into the shower. But I did enjoy seeing the RVs.
Go rving I think you mean. Never watched it. When we went shopping for campers I just let her take the lead. She's always looking at them and the different layouts, etc. I really could give a shit as long as she's happy with it. And we both are. Our "home" away from home. Here now in fact.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:07 PM   #24
The pizza king of kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'd love to have one, but I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptations of attractive female hitchhikers.
I hit the wrong button rain so I gave you positive rep
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 08:07 PM   #25
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Waiting for my 2025 Newell Coach to be delivered…
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:02 PM   #26
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Nope. Always enjoyed going to the Big RV and Outdoor Fun Show though.
I was a Boat Sports and Travel fan. Harold Ensley with his Ford Country Squire, was always a highlight.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:15 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Who has one?

The RV life is awesome.
What do you have?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:21 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Buy them 2 years old with low miles/hours and take care of them and use them for 10 plus years and you are fine.
Not a bad recipe. I had a good year in 1999 and bought a brand new Dodge Ram Cummins and a Correct Craft Sport Nautique. Sold the ram in 2019 for $18k and still have the Nautique which still looks and runs like it is brand new.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:30 PM   #29
The Lurkiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Exactly right ours is a 22' that was barely used. Paid 21k so less than half of new.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 06-29-2024, 07:41 AM   #30
MVP

Love camping life. We purchased a used KZ Sportsmen Sportster Toy Hauler last year.
It’s a 18ft unit that is perfect to take out west to Utah/Colorado.
Our favorite is area is Utah and we’ve done all the National Parks
We take our small motorcycle out, do some camping and touring in BML land.
The Capitol Reef area is our favorite because it’s so expansive and the crowds are not big.
Last year we did a great ride through Cathedral Valley. It was a sunup to sundown ride that was just beautiful, rugged and breathtaking.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote