Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2024, 05:43 PM  
Life is changing..

I'm retiring from starting Happy Birthday threads

Over the past couple of years, I've started birthday threads nearly every single day. I know I haven't missed a single day since September of last year.

I hope some of you have enjoyed these daily threads.

I doubt anyone wants to pick up where I'm leaving off, but if so, go for it!

Party on.

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 01:06 AM   #16
Champions

Sorry if I missed them, but did you start birthday threads for yourself as well? If not, happy birthday. If so, uh, happy birthday.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 02:33 PM   #17
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
You skipped me on my birthday. It's maybe the greatest insult of my life. And now you can never make it right. You are my enemy.

Same!

I am pissed!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:00 PM   #18
pie is never free

Why quit?

Its a nice and meaningful service you provide to the board, and only takes a few minutes... don't be a quitter, bro
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:03 PM   #19
Retired Bearcat

Did nobody notice there is a birthday thread? Ungrateful assholes. Im going to retire too
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:03 PM   #20
New and Improved

Not only did you miss me on my birthday but you also forgot the most important person in the history of the Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes, same BD as mine.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 03:07 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

You missed me which also means you missed Frank Sinatra so he’s gonna haunt your ass forever.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:41 PM   #22
MVP

Great run man.
Appreciate the effort.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 10:12 AM   #23
Supporter

About time. You were slacking badly. I only got a happy birthday from you like once a year. What kind of shit is that?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 10:13 AM   #24

Thank you for not letting my birthday be one of the ones you skipped/ruined. Much appreciated!
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 11:21 AM   #25
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Did nobody notice there is a birthday thread? Ungrateful assholes. Im going to retire too
You now qualify for the retirement thread access too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 11:34 AM   #26
Politically Incorrect

Missed me too and Angelina Jolie is pissed.

If you retire from starting threads overall, then I vote thumbs up!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:01 PM   #27
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Same!

I am pissed!!!!
I honestly don't know how you got missed.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:04 PM   #28
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
You missed me which also means you missed Frank Sinatra so he’s gonna haunt your ass forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Not only did you miss me on my birthday but you also forgot the most important person in the history of the Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes, same BD as mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Same!

I am pissed!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Thank you for not letting my birthday be one of the ones you skipped/ruined. Much appreciated!
If I missed you, your birthday might not be listed as public.

And wazu you got a thread.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:09 PM   #29
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
If I missed you, your birthday might not be listed as public.
I am now seeing this is true. I don't think I can let go of this hate, however. It's in my bones.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:51 PM   #30
sorta mod-ish

Great run, appreciate the effort.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.