Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I... am not projecting West to get cut, am I? Check the OP, genius, and tell me where each of the RBs are ranked. I expect West to be our 3rd guy with Spiller de-activated until Ware inevitably gets injured.

I get it -- Spiller's stats suck. That's well established. The guy has battled injuries and a shit offense and his own inadequacy. That's all fine. My (and Dante84's) argument isn't that he's a 1st or 2nd back on this team. It's that he can provide some 3rd down snaps, some of which he can blow wide open if he gets a crease. I saw it myself on Saturday -- guy was wide open, Mahomes nailed him, and he just flat-out beats everybody to the end zone.

We need more big play threats on this offense. Spiller can ostensibly provide us a little.
Spiller is 30 years old and if he makes the roster, he's stealing a spot from a more important position.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #3
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Spiller is 30 years old and if he makes the roster, he's stealing a spot from a more important position.
Look at my depth chart. Who is being edged out that you'd prefer over Spiller?

Ross Travis? Marcus Rush? Leon McQuay? Josh Mauga? De'Anthony Thomas?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #4
Supporter

Ehinger will start the season on the PUP.

He didn't have surgery until late November so unless he's a super human healer, he might not be even be active this year.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Cut Jah Reid. Worst player on the field tonight by a LOT. He was getting beat on swim moves, power moves and just straight bum rushes by 4th string linemen for SF. Third down play in the third he got driven straight back into Mahomes lap by a guy that just ran directly at him.

Reid needs to be cut. He's trash.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:05 PM   #6
__

I look at my OP and I still feel like the same player make it everywhere but at ILB.

It's pretty clear it's going to be DJ, Ramik, Mauga, KPL, and Eligwe.

March and Terrance Smith will be cut.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:48 AM   #7

Quote:
I look at my OP and I still feel like the same player make it everywhere but at ILB.

It's pretty clear it's going to be DJ, Ramik, Mauga, KPL, and Eligwe.

March and Terrance Smith will be cut.
DAT has played his way onto the squad. He's looked elusive in space, has shown solid hands, has broken a tackle or two and provides the ability to return punts and kicks.

He'll make it over Jones. I'm not convinced that Jones won't make it over Robinson (who's shown very little to this point, IMO).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:42 PM   #8
Supporter

I don't think I've heard Mauga mentioned this year. Has he done anything to keep his roster spot?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:59 AM   #9
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I don't think I've heard Mauga mentioned this year. Has he done anything to keep his roster spot?
He's been signed to a non-JAG contract, for one. I know it's not a determining factor but it is a factor.

Secondly, he's playing second-string with KPL.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:12 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
He's been signed to a non-JAG contract, for one. I know it's not a determining factor but it is a factor.
What?

He signed a one year, $775k Vet Min deal that counts $615k against the cap with no guarantees or signing bonus.

Do you ever get ANYTHING right?
Old 08-24-2017, 09:50 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

I think DAT actually becomes the weapons they hoped he'd be this year. He's been one of the better players on offense
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:27 AM   #12

QB(3): Smith, Mahomes, Bray
RB(3): Ware, Hunt, West
FB(1): Sherman

WR(7): Hill, Conley, Wilson, DAT, Chesson, Robinson, S. Jones
TE(3): Kelce, Harris, Escobar

OT(3): Fisher, Schwartz, Witzmann
G(3): LDT, Ehinger, Mama
C (2): Morse, Fulton

DE(4): Jones, Bailey, Jenkins, K-Pass
DT(3): Logan, Nunez-Roches, King

OLB (5): Houston, Ford, Hali, KPL, Eligwe
ILB (4): DJ, Wilson, Mauga, Smith

CB (5): Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Gaines, White
S (4): Berry, Parker, Sorensen, Murray

K: Santos
P: Colquitt
LS: Winchester
Old 08-29-2017, 09:37 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
QB(3): Smith, Mahomes, Bray
RB(3): Hunt, West, Spiller
FB(1): Sherman

WR(7): Hill, Conley, Wilson, DAT, Chesson, Robinson, S. Jones
TE(3): Kelce, Harris, Escobar

OT(3): Fisher, Schwartz, Witzmann
G(3): LDT, Ehinger, Mama
C (2): Morse, Fulton

DE(4): Jones, Bailey, Jenkins, K-Pass
DT(3): Logan, Nunez-Roches, King

OLB (5): Houston, Ford, Hali, KPL, Zombo
ILB (4): DJ, Wilson, Ragland, Eligwe

CB (5): Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Gaines, White
S (4): Berry, Parker, Sorensen, Murray

K: Santos
P: Colquitt
LS: Winchester
Small updates; with Ragland on board, I think they'll see less need for a developmental ILB in Smith so I suspect Smith is now gone. Sadly, this means that Zombo is back on the squad.

Hey Direk - Cam Erving is on the block. I'd consider giving up a 6th for him. Maybe.

But maybe not. He's probably terrible. I'd need to see if he can be counted on as s genuine swing tackle. Most people seem to believe he cannot.
Old 08-29-2017, 09:52 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hey Direk - Cam Erving is on the block. I'd consider giving up a 6th for him. Maybe.
I'd give up nothing more than a 2021 7th rounder but I think he'll clear waivers, so if the Chiefs want him, they can sign him then.

I'd be surprised if they wanted him.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:05 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'd give up nothing more than a 2021 7th rounder but I think he'll clear waivers, so if the Chiefs want him, they can sign him then.

I'd be surprised if they wanted him.
To understand my desire to acquire Erving, one really needs to watch Jah Reid play.

He is, without question, the worst player on the roster. I mean all the way through 90. He's unbelievably bad at playing tackle and he's absolutely going to get someone hurt.

Remember - the one single !@#$ing play he was in for during the playoff game had him in as an extra tackle and he STILL got torched so badly that Smith was hit as he threw, leading to an interception.

He's unbelievably bad. And he's somehow been worse this pre-season than he's ever been.

I refuse to believe he's going to make this team. I just cannot fathom it.