Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 04:59 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

**Wednesday, Juneteenth Royals at Oakland GDT**

Alright, I've had enough of this horseshit. We need a winning streak, and it begins with Cole Ragans taking the hill and righting the ship tonight.

1. Garcia - 3B
2. BWJ - SS
3. Vinnie - 1B
4. Salvy - C
5. MJ - LF
6. Loftin - 2B
7. Frazier - RF
8. Nellie - DH
9. Isbel - CF

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

L
F
G
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:35 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
80-82

Good year

Good step
That would be a phenomenal year for this team! Not saying that's the ceiling but the only people who would be disappointed by that amount of wins at the end of the year are dudes who thought a hot April meant 95 wins was in the bag or guys who think we are one reliever away from being better than the Yankees or Orioles.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:41 PM   #17

Can't find a KC broadcast stream to save my life. Anyone got a good stream? I keep coming up Oakland...
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:43 PM   #18
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Can't find a KC broadcast stream to save my life. Anyone got a good stream? I keep coming up Oakland...
Got this from lewdog last night:

https://methstreams.com/mlbstreams/15/
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 07:45 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post

Very weird, I tried another methstreams, and it was nothing but Oakland broadcasts. But this is great. Thank you!
Old 06-19-2024, 07:47 PM   #20
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post

Quote:
Very weird, I tried another methstreams, and it was nothing but Oakland broadcasts. But this is great. Thank you!
Let's ****ing go boys!!!!!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 07:48 PM   #21
Dazed and Confused

Yes, it has the home and away broadcasts.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:57 PM   #22

I know it's not a high number by any means, but I am actually surprised the A's have ANY fans attending their games at this point. If my favorite team was skipping town under their circumstances, there's no way I'd give those ****s another dime of my money. Too each their own, I guess...
Old 06-19-2024, 08:05 PM   #23
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
I know it's not a high number by any means, but I am actually surprised the A's have ANY fans attending their games at this point. If my favorite team was skipping town under their circumstances, there's no way I'd give those ****s another dime of my money. Too each their own, I guess...
Ticket takers should just let people waltz right on inside the gates.
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:08 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Ticket takers should just let people waltz right on inside the gates.
Seriously. What's the incentive not to? Not like they have to worry about keeping their jobs. Such a stupid, ****ed up situation.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:13 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Do we not attempt steals anymore?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:13 PM   #26
Woman should only make babies

Let's go pepper
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:13 PM   #27

Jesus... when Maikel goes cold, he really doesn't **** around. Dude takes a trip to Antarctica for a liquid nitrogen bath.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:15 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Top 3 sucking when it matters this series so far. I get Bob got a single in the first but shitty Isbel leads off with a single to set the table and......never leaves first until it's time to get his glove.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:23 PM   #29
Mod Team

Rooker would have been a nice piece in the middle of our lineup.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:23 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Top 3 sucking when it matters this series so far. I get Bob got a single in the first but shitty Isbel leads off with a single to set the table and......never leaves first until it's time to get his glove.
Yeah... whole team just kinda has a "funk" about it. Maybe it's mental fatigue? I dunno... but this is some bullshit.