Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I don't think it will happen. I think we'll get the usual steady Alex against the Bills.

But if it does happen....and Reid doesn't bench him. Then Reid can be gone with Alex as far as I'm concerned.
Patience young grass hopper. Patience.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:53 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Patience young grass hopper. Patience.
This.

The move was made to get Pat. It's only a matter of time, and I admit it's hard being patient right now.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:34 PM   #4
Unsparing

Quote:
I don't think it will happen. I think we'll get the usual steady Alex against the Bills.

But if it does happen....and Reid doesn't bench him. Then Reid can be gone with Alex as far as I'm concerned.
I think it WILL happen. Both Smith AND Reid are NOT "bounce back" guys. When this team has come back the following week after an ass kicking, it wasn't Reid and Smith doing the leading. From time to time, the defense just gets tired of this shit and throws down the juice. And of course, Reid and "Shitty" get to profit from it.

This defense COULD feast on Buffalo. The question is, will they?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:11 PM   #5
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I think it WILL happen. Both Smith AND Reid are NOT "bounce back" guys. When this team has come back the following week after an ass kicking, it wasn't Reid and Smith doing the leading. From time to time, the defense just gets tired of this shit and throws down the juice. And of course, Reid and "Shitty" get to profit from it.

This D ain't got no juice.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:17 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post

I could easily see Tyrod starting this week and having a great game against us to prove he shouldn’t have been benched. The chiefs haven’t had a stretch like this since the 1-5 start a few years ago. Some of the guys on the team now will remember that. Will anyone step up? Let’s see. I share your doubt that it’s Smith. The offensive line might and that could be enough if Hunt were to have a monster game with multiple TDs.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:06 PM   #7
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by prhom View Post
I could easily see Tyrod starting this week and having a great game against us to prove he shouldn’t have been benched. The chiefs haven’t had a stretch like this since the 1-5 start a few years ago. Some of the guys on the team now will remember that. Will anyone step up? Let’s see. I share your doubt that it’s Smith. The offensive line might and that could be enough if Hunt were to have a monster game with multiple TDs.
Agreed. There are offensive options outside of Smith as well. Smith is so cursed in that he has NO ability to be that guy that fires up the team and marches them out breathing fire.
The defense has lost its leaders due to injury and when that happens, the discipline breaks down, the gut goes un-checked, and shitty teams can put some points up. That said, the D did its job against NYG.
Frankly, I'm ready to start Mahomes if only to get the rest of this team out of its funk.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:38 PM   #8
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I hope the media pressure stays constant. We just need Alex to shit himself again vs Buffalo.
First punt...the boos are gonna rain down
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:31 PM   #9
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

The team which scores the most points usually wins the game
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:37 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Furthermore, since Smith's first year with the Chiefs in 2013, his passer rating on pass attempts of more than 20 yards has fallen off in the second half of the season.

September: 92.0
October: 111.1
November: 63.5
Dec.-Jan.: 68.8
He's ****ing finished.

I will bathe in his blood.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:41 PM   #11
The man you could post like.

So as long as we play in a climate controlled dome we might have a chance come playoff time. come to think of it the Colts and Texans playoff games were his most "impressive."
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
So as long as we play in a climate controlled dome we might have a chance come playoff time. come to think of it the Colts and Texans playoff games were his most "impressive."
190 yards 1 TD and 1 INT is impressive? The defense and STs won that playoff game against the Texans.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
190 yards 1 TD and 1 INT is impressive? The defense and STs won that playoff game against the Texans.
True. if i remember right, we were in alot of short fields. I cant hold that against Smith.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:48 PM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
True. if i remember right, we were in alot of short fields. I cant hold that against Smith.
Chiefs offensive drives

10 plays - 29 yards - 0 points
2 plays - 5 yards - INT
5 plays - 27 yards - FG
6 plays - 40 yards - FG
3 plays - -2 yards - 0 points
5 plays - 27 yards - 0 points
11 plays - 94 yards - TD
8 plays - 71 yards - TD
6 plays - 7 yards - 0 points
4 plays - 6 yards - FG
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:43 PM   #15
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Couldn't think of a better word. Maybe adequate?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.