Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM  
Veteran

The combo of stupidity and greed is a bad thing

Applebee’s customer arrested and charged with disorderly conduct over an “All You Can Eat” deal

Acustomer dining at an Applebee’s in Portage, Indiana, was arrested following a “verbal disturbance” concerning the restaurant chain’s “All You Can Eat” deal, according to an arrest report obtained by Today.

The Portage Police Department was dispatched to an Applebee’s located at 6211 US Highway 6 around 8:38 p.m. on Aug. 2. According to the report, dispatchers warned that they heard “multiple females screaming” and “threatening people.” The first officer to arrive at the scene said he came across a group of three adults, including a 28-year-old woman who was arrested, along with “several juveniles,” per Today.

One member of the group told the officer that things got heated after an Applebee’s manager informed the group that the chain’s “All You Can Eat” deal was not valid for an entire table if ordered by one person. Instead, each person would have to pay $15.99 for their own meal special.

Applebee’s limited-time deal — which was announced on July 29 — includes an order of Boneless Wings, Applebee’s Riblets, or crispy Double Crunch Shrimp served with Endless Fries for just $15.99. The deal specifies that the price is per person.

According to the report, another heated argument took place shortly after the manager served the table an updated check, prompting the manager to call the police. The woman, who was later arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, reportedly argued with a separate couple who walked out of the restaurant amid the dispute. The officer said that at this time, the woman “became very loud and disorderly, attracting the attention of other patrons due to her behavior.”

The woman, left unnamed, was ultimately arrested after the officer attempted to quiet her (in one instance, placing a hand over her mouth) and warned her twice about a disorderly conduct charge.

Another member of the group paid the bill in full after realizing the menu said the deal was per person.

Link:https://www.salon.com/2024/08/20/app...-can-eat-deal/
Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Does anybody want to bet on the over/under for the number of disorderly conduct charges this person has faced during her life?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:52 AM   #17
Cheat Death

She's going where there's all she can eat
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:54 AM   #18
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Ugh I once worked at Applebee's as a waiter and let me tell you the people that go to Applebee's deserve to eat riblets.

But I promise you, she's going to get out of it because that cop tried to put their hand over her mouth to quiet her. Stupid move on the officer's part.
I waited tables at Applebee's in college as well, long before it went corporate. The food was actually pretty good back then, steaks were edible for the price. I used to wait on Handsome Harley Race and his wife who would come in for brunch, she wore a long fur coat from September through April. He was a salty dude, but softened a bit with each visit...they were both hungover as hell EVERY visit.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
You should be arrested just for wanting to eat at Applebee’s.
They are horrible, microwaved slop.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 09:07 AM   #20
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmith View Post
Applebee’s limited-time deal — which was announced on July 29 — includes an order of Boneless Wings, Applebee’s Riblets, or crispy Double Crunch Shrimp served with Endless Fries for just $15.99

Why did they straight up include an Applebee's ad?!

Also, lol at them just offering to bring more fries and calling it "all you can eat". What an absolute shit hole.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #21
MVP

Too fat-Omaha
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #22
You gotta kill a few people

I probably have at some point in my life, but I’m not certain I’ve actually been to an Applebee’s.

Certainly couldn’t imagine catching a charge in one after arguing that $15.99 should offer four people unlimited food lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #23
You gotta kill a few people

Oh, OK. I read the story.

It says there were “three adults and several juveniles”. Things got heated when a manager told the table that the “All You Can Eat” special was per person. Then cops were called after the manager served the table an “updated check”.

The manager probably dropped off a check for $15.99 x (however many people were at the table) while these idiots thought they were going to get out of there with full bellies for $15.99 + tax. And you know these assholes weren’t tipping lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #24
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Way to go Shawneesha Cobbs! You win a free trip to jail! (Where you will receive all the free food you can eat without vomiting.)

She looks like every other female on Judge Judy Reruns.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Too fat-Omaha
Before or after they finished the dinner?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #26
Veteran

For a few years, my In-Laws gave us Applebees gift cards for Christmas.

Those became a chore to use up, until I hit on the idea of re-gifting them.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.