Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 12:22 PM  
Veteran

Routes to avoid at the game?

My wife and I are coming to the game tonight. We haven’t been to a game at arrowhead in a few years bc of the prices but we missed the Mecca of sports and ponied up the $600/ticket for seats in the back of section 101. We are on a tight schedule and don’t want to be late. Any advice on routes to avoid in coming to the game or any advice in general on getting to our seats? We are coming from downtown and plan to Uber. What’s the best route to take? And what’s the best point of entry or does any of that matter? Maybe I’m over thinking it? But go chiefs!
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Thanks. Maps has us taking I-70. That ok? Seems to be the only route from downtown?
Probably fine. I would recommend going that way because the dropoff point will be on your right if you're coming from I-70 (heading south).
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:09 PM   #17
Life is changing..

Quote:
What about food? Are there any good food vendors in the parking lot? I’m already hungry!
Meet me at the George Brett statue if you want a knuckle sandwich.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #18
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Need Moar of Moore. This is the game he makes is right.

And we need CEH back soon!
You drunk already?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #19
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
What about food? Are there any good food vendors in the parking lot? I’m already hungry!
Just walk around and meet people. You will be offered more food than you could possibly eat.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:16 PM   #20
The talking stonehead

Are you visiting from out of town or do you just not get out much? I think you’re definitely overthinking it. Especially if you’re just riding in an uber anyways. How tight of a schedule are you talking about? I couldn’t imagine just hustling to the game and not spending any time tailgating. Like someone said before too, I think you’ll have to walk through the whole parking lot anyways if you take an uber because it just drops you off at the welcome center.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #21
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Are you visiting from out of town or do you just not get out much? I think you’re definitely overthinking it. Especially if you’re just riding in an uber anyways. How tight of a schedule are you talking about? I couldn’t imagine just hustling to the game and not spending any time tailgating. Like someone said before too, I think you’ll have to walk through the whole parking lot anyways if you take an uber because it just drops you off at the welcome center.
And after reading all of that, it's game time
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #22
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
We are coming from Arkansas. I agree with you though. I probably over think things like this. I gotta keep the wife happy. She loves chiefs games and I want to keep it that way.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 04:43 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Just walk around and meet people. You will be offered more food than you could possibly eat.
I hope so!
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #24
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
There's a Taco Bell across the street.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:18 PM   #25
Veteran

anybody remember the name of that road by LCs that would put you right at gate 5?
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli