Old Today, 10:44 AM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It’s a trip knowing you’re in the good ol’ days as they happen

Nothing in my sports life will ever compare to having Pat as my qb

HBD Pat!
And ... how do cameras work?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:48 AM   #17
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
this makes me sad to think we only have about 6 more years to enjoy this
Naw, at LEAST that. The great ones usually try and play till 38.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #18
Court Jester

I remember his birthday fondly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6477.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	127991  
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:50 AM   #19
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
this makes me sad to think we only have about 6 more years to enjoy this
WTF?! Mahomes isn't retiring at age 35.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:58 AM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
I thought TLO did the birthday threads.
Sorry, I didn't realize he did the birthday threads for the players...
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #21
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
In this day and age with the QB getting so much protection, he can make 40 easily...
Which is exactly why I don’t understand when any Chiefs fan complains about rules protecting players.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #22
MVP

God damn, hopefully he plays well into his 30s. This is sort of depressing lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:12 AM   #23
Veteran

We need him to hold on for about another 19 years! So Bronze can take over for him!

He has 16 more years to catch Brady's age when he retired! Hell just give me 15 more years with Pat and I'll be happy
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The fact that he's still in his twenties should demoralize all 31 other teams. They're screwed for a long time.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #25
I don’t care for Auburn

STOP AGING BRO WE NEED YOU FOREVER
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #26
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It’s a trip knowing you’re in the good ol’ days as they happen

Nothing in my sports life will ever compare to having Pat as my qb

HBD Pat!
This is so true. So. Very. True.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:59 PM   #27
MVP

Any Grandpa Randy news
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #28
MVP

Happy Birthday to the young GOAT!

Rogers can still play and he's 40 and coming off a significant injury. We'll have Patrick for another 10+ years. Mentally he'll age like whine. As long as nothing happens to his golden arm we're good.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 01:08 PM   #29
Hung off the Night Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yeah, Mahomes will play at a high level for several more years.

It’ll look a bit different, but he’s going to be a problem in the League for 10 more years.

I bet he wins a really late ring in his career like most of the greats seem to.
Especially if the refs like him as much as the rest of the NFL's fan bases seem to think.

See Superbowl LV for further explanation
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:12 PM   #30
I'll be back.

mahomes getting that gluck gluck tonight baby
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.