Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

*** HALL OF FAME GAME 2024 8/1/2024 ***

FOOTBALL IS BACK.... sort of... preaseason but FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Texans
vs
Bears

Thursday 8/1 7PM

Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium - Canton Ohio

caleb williams (boy wonder) not playing
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM   #16
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I may watch a bit if it's not on peacock. I want to see how the new kickoffs are being handled.
Looks like ESPN at 7pm.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM   #17
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Excited to see every kickoff tonight with the new rules.

Do the new rules apply to the opening kickoff and halftime kickoffs too? I'd imagine so, but that's really a strange way to start the game.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Looks like ESPN at 7pm.
Hmm. Well, then I may watch a bit if it's not on Peacock or ESPN.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM   #19
Pessimistically optimistic.

I'll watch a drive or two and then mosey off to do something of more consequence.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:36 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Excited to see every kickoff tonight with the new rules.

Do the new rules apply to the opening kickoff and halftime kickoffs too? I'd imagine so, but that's really a strange way to start the game.
Forgot about that. Might watch the first half then.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I may watch a bit if it's not on peacock. I want to see how the new kickoffs are being handled.
Ooh, yeah. That's worth going as far as having the volume on.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM   #22
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Oh, hey. It's going to be broadcast over the air on ABC. I'll actually be able to watch it. Hooray for the heroes at ABC!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #23
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Jason needs a dangling earring to go with that beret he’s wearing
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #24
MVP

Man, CJ Stroud turns 23 years old in October. Still a very young guy even with a good amount of experience under his belt already. Bright future in Houston.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Introducing the new class now.

Dwight "I have one move but it works" Freeney
Randy "I was a bronco before they cheated so don't hate me" Gradishar
Devin "Almost good enough to start at WR" Hester
Andre "Glad I left before that KC playoff game" Johnson
The late Steve McMichael, whose wife seems to be a former stripper.
Julius "I owe my career to Ryan Sims taking all those double teams in college" Peppers.
Patrick Willis, who may or may not also be Navorro Bowman since they're the same player.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Zammit is going to murder people on kickoff returns this year.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The new kickoff just happened. The return went to the 26.
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Texans are going for it on fourth down! Bold move, and it pays off!

Oh, wait. It's the Hall of Fame game. Never mind.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Bears' right tackle has been working on his early jump all offseason, and it's paying off. He's getting a head start on every play.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #30
MVP

I cannot believe I’m watching pro football right now. Where did the summer go?
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote