Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

NFL REDZONE is like watching ADHD football.

As someone with a severe case of ADHD, I love NFL REDZONE.

One game at a time is not enough...let's go to two screens. But wait, a third game is about to score...add another screen!

Or in other words, NFL REDZONE is like watching Speed Football!

One question, does announcer Chris Hanson pee at his desk or what? Six to seven hours nonstop.

I watch on NFLBite: Crackstreams. Strong, clear streaming. Have to close two commercials at beginning; then hours of pure football watching. No commercials!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #16
MVP

Early window was amazing late window was really boring. All in all if the Chiefs aren't playing NFL RZ is amazing. I love it.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:55 AM   #17
Ultrabanned

Hearing Scott Hanson say "7 hours of commercial free football starts now" is boner juice.

It's really nice when we have the late Sunday game so you can watch the 12pm chaos then switch over to championship football.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #18
20 years

red zone is cool but its an entirely different experience than watching an entire game and understanding the context and flow of it
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #19
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, I can't deal with the sudden jumps. They get you invested in some hot action from one of the games, and then just when you're mentally engaged in that matchup, they switch away leaving you hanging. Not for me. I just record all the televised games, and fast forward through them watching through the week.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #20
__

I don't like it.

Part of what makes football great is the strategy. Experiments early in the game can pay off later in the game. Adjustments need to be made regularly.

You miss that when you're just bobbing between games.

(That being said, I understand why the OP likes it. It's a reasonable product, but I felt it deserved a counteproint.)
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #21
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I don't like it.

Part of what makes football great is the strategy. Experiments early in the game can pay off later in the game. Adjustments need to be made regularly.

You miss that when you're just bobbing between games.

(That being said, I understand why the OP likes it. It's a reasonable product, but I felt it deserved a counteproint.)
Agree. Its too "all over the place" for me and u miss so many other plays that give u a feel for the game.

I realize I'm in the minority, and that it's great for most.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #22
Fight, build, win!

My strategy is to watch the game I am interested in on the big screen TV. I relegate Redzone to the Ipad or laptop.

Almost always all the magic tends to happen in the red zone.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.