Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-03-2024, 09:03 AM  
The man you could post like.

Eminem - Houdini

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:10 AM   #16
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I try to be openminded, so give me seven of his songs and I'll listen to them. My only rule is that none of them can be rap.
Apple Music declared the Miseducation of Lauren Hill to be the most important album of all time.

You should start there so you know music nerds are crazier than Star Wars ones.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 10:15 AM   #17
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
I try to be openminded, so give me seven of his songs and I'll listen to them. My only rule is that none of them can be rap.
He is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so none of his music is rap
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:18 AM   #18
legend

Quote:
They're unfortunately probably going to be rap, however I'd really love to see a RainMan certified review of these songs. Would put a smile on my face.

From His First Commercial Album :
1. My Name Is (His introduction to the Rap World in 1999)

From after He found fame and success

2. The Way I Am
3. Stan
4. Cleaning Out My Closet
5. Sing For The Moment
6. When I'm Gone

Post Drugs(and best friend dying) :

7. Going Through Changes

Bonus terrible song from his drug years, but it features your moniker

8. Rainman
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 10:20 AM   #19
Needs more middle fingers

Meh, i liked it enough. I haven't really listened to an Eminem single since "Rap God". Maybe i'll check the album out when it drops.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:36 AM   #20
legend

IS INVINCIBILL AN EMINEM FAN??!?!?

MY DUDE!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:39 AM   #21
MVP

I love it.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:40 AM   #22
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
They're unfortunately probably going to be rap, however I'd really love to see a RainMan certified review of these songs. Would put a smile on my face.

From His First Commercial Album :
1. My Name Is (His introduction to the Rap World in 1999)

From after He found fame and success

2. The Way I Am
3. Stan
4. Cleaning Out My Closet
5. Sing For The Moment
6. When I'm Gone

Post Drugs(and best friend dying) :

7. Going Through Changes

Bonus terrible song from his drug years, but it features your moniker

8. Rainman

I love the lyrics to Stan.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 12:47 PM   #23
El Gato Gordo Loco

I liked it.

Brings back good memories. When I was in high school I downloaded all of his songs like a week or two early on Napster or Morpheus. Then sat outside an FYE and sold them until they ran me off.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:04 PM   #24
Starter

What made Eminem Eminem was the fact he didn’t care what anyone thought, he would say the most controversial things. Today he would’ve been cancelled, major gay bashing, murder and sexual abuse references, and things you wouldn’t dream of saying out loud. He had to be tempered down a bit now, but still like him throwing some of that in this song again.
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:04 PM   #25
Starter

Eminem was dope, up until about 7.5 years ago.
Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:06 PM   #26
Starter

It's fine. It's an enjoyable song, and Eminem's historical greatness is hard to argue. But it still just sounds like a tribute to himself and his old music, sounds the same. He doesn't have much dynamic range.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:18 PM   #27
legend

I was hoping to find Rain Man's eminem reviews in here when I saw it bumped.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:40 PM   #28
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I was hoping to find Rain Man's eminem reviews in here when I saw it bumped.
I'll start soon. First I have to listen to a bunch of Springsteen and Boston and Fogelberg to build up my ear.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:47 PM   #29
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
I'll start soon. First I have to listen to a bunch of Springsteen and Boston and Fogelberg to build up my ear.
Stan is probably the best song IMO.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:36 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Stan is probably the best song IMO.
Technically it's Jay-Z's song, but this is Eminem at his absolute best:

https://youtu.be/gbefvqyM1rA?si=nVFbC7isnjxgWoLy

In fact, Eminem was so good on this track that Nas said "Eminem murdered you on your own shit" in a diss to Jay-Z. It wasn't even that Jay-Z was bad, he just got destroyed by the GOAT.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.