Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 10:48 AM  
Life is changing..

" I prefer the bear "

I'm not a hip guy, and I don't keep up with stuff on the internet very often outside of www.chiefsplanet.com

Can someone explain this "I prefer the bear" stuff I've come across online?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:16 AM   #16
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Bears are notorious mauling prey to the point of incapacitation without death. Especially humans.
Yeah but men are worse.

Or something equally insipid.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 11:16 AM   #17
Needs more middle fingers

I've seen Cocaine Bear. Bears rape too.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 11:18 AM   #18
MER

Men choose to kill and rape women for fun.
I think only Dolphins play with their food.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:26 AM   #19
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Men choose to kill and rape women for fun.

Unless they’re reavers, I think that’s not exactly the correct order.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 11:27 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm not a hip guy, and I don't keep up with stuff on the internet very often outside of www.chiefsplanet.com

Can someone explain this "I prefer the bear" stuff I've come across online?
A silly Tiktok trend.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:27 AM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It was kind of an annoying thing that was focused on creating animosity between women and men.

Basically, it said something like women would prefer to encounter a bear in the woods than a man.

But here's the thing. I've done research on this topic. Actual, real research for a government agency. The greatest concern people have out in the woods is encountering another person, more so than any wildlife, lightning, getting lost, etc. People view people as a threat. It's not a male-female thing at all. Someone just interjected the male-female thing to cause conflict.

Now, granted, it's possible that the "person being encountered" is more threatening if they're a man. That's a gender thing and I would easily believe it's true. But the person who feels threatened in such a situation can be either male or female. It's not just about women.

This was just a women claiming victimization social media gimmick.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 11:29 AM   #22
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It was kind of an annoying thing that was focused on creating animosity between women and men.
Creating?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:30 AM   #23
Life is changing..

Quote:
I do a pretty good job telling the creepy assholes they are creepy. There is one that worries me because of his job but you can't save all the hos.
You talking about Reerun KC? He worries me too.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:30 AM   #24
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Unless they’re reavers, I think that’s not exactly the correct order.
I don't understand everything about men.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:32 AM   #25
Life is changing..

You know what I would fear meeting in the woods if I was alone?

A pit bull.

Or Bigfoot.

Or The Liver King.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:33 AM   #26
MER

Rain Man's research shows that people find other people more threatening.

Rain Man adds the caveat that men might be more threatening.

What in the world is the mad?
Old 06-17-2024, 11:34 AM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I don't understand everything about men.
We are complex creatures.

Just the other day, I spent an hour pondering which type of dinosaur I would hunt if I was suddenly transported 70 million years back in time. We're always thinking about stuff like that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 11:35 AM   #28
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We are complex creatures.

Just the other day, I spent an hour pondering which type of dinosaur I would hunt if I was suddenly transported 70 million years back in time. We're always thinking about stuff like that.
You either run the yard or you get run.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:38 AM   #29
__

Quote:

That's how I figure it, too.

You can deal with a bear, too, because we're vastly smarter. They usually follow a series of behaviors and we can act in such a way as to reduce the threat.

But if you're a woman in the woods, and you happen across a man who decides to ruin your life, there's really nothing you're capable of doing about it other than having some tools handy for protection.

This is true for men, too, but the threat is necessarily reduced as it's a fairer fight.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 11:39 AM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

I think my irk with it is that men find people scary too, and the meme presented us all as mindless aggressors. Some of us are. We've all seen Von Miller and Bill Romanowski, so I'll concede that point. But most of us are just quiet omnivores who only protect our territory if threatened. We're moose.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote