Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM  
Veteran

Will Andy Reid ever become HC with most wins

I know this has been talked about but its still the off-season and it looks like Bill won't be coming back to football(at least Reid will gain a year/wins on him this season).

1) Shula with 347
2) Bill with 333
3) Halas with 324
4) Andy Reid with 284

I believe if Reid can stay healthy for another 5 seasons he will top Shula with 348 total wins! Reid will be 70 years old and might be the perfect time to hang his clipboard up!

Example: 64 wins needed
2024- Lets say we win 12 regular season and lets go ahead and say 3 playoff wins and 3 SBs in a row! Giving Reid 15 total more wins.
2025- 13 total wins
2026- would only need 12 total wins
2027- would only need 12 total wins
2028- would only need 12 total wins.

Passing Shula and getting 348 total wins should be very doable for Reid!!!

Side note----Reid only needs 6 more playoff wins to pass Bill and become the all-time most wins playoffs HC!!!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM   #16
Veteran

If Andy stays on for another 3 seasons he will only be 3 wins behind Shula.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #17
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
If Andy had Mahomes earlier he would easily be considered the greatest coach of all-time
Still in reach for him.

Because if he ever gets close to BB, there's the fact that he accomplished what he did with different QBs.

BB never did shit outside of this time with Brady.

Whereas Andy's won with some real pile of shit QBs. And won BIG when he had a guy at Brady's level.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
For some reason when they do this stat they only count regular season wins. Are those stats showing regular season or combined?
Meh I look at ALL TIME wins but just for info:

All-Time Regular season wins:
1) Shula: 328
2) Halas: 318
3) Bill: 302
4) Reid: 258

So instead of 64 TOTAL wins to take top spot he would need to get 71 regular season wins!

So instead of 5 season it would probably take 6......UNLESS he goes for 17 wins this season! Then it could still happen in 5 haha
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #19
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Health permitting, I think Andy coaches into his early 70’s easily… another five years at least.

He has the perfect set-up now… Mahomes, a stable coaching staff, ownership and GM who give him every resource possible… I think he squeezes every last drop of that perfect situation.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Still in reach for him.

Because if he ever gets close to BB, there's the fact that he accomplished what he did with different QBs.

BB never did shit outside of this time with Brady.

Whereas Andy's won with some real pile of shit QBs. And won BIG when he had a guy at Brady's level.
Bill is now age 72
Bill record without Brady, 10 years: 70-93
Bill record with Brady, 19 years: 232-72

Andy is now age 66
Andy Reid record with Eagles, 14 Years: 130-93-1
Andy Reid record with Chiefs, 11 Years: 128-51
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Bill is now age 72

Andy is now age 66
Andy is the superior coach by a long shot…
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #22
sorta mod-ish

I'm wondering if they pull the threepeat if Andy will call it a career? I feel confident saying Kelce will, but would Andy? I'm kinda thinking yes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM   #23
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm wondering if they pull the threepeat if Andy will call it a career? I feel confident saying Kelce will, but would Andy? I'm kinda thinking yes.
No, I don't think so.

Reid is a lifer.

There is nothing he would rather be doing than coaching the Chiefs.

Kelce's body is nearing the end and he has a superstar GF to travel around with.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #24
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Bill is now age 72

Andy is now age 66
Screw it. Andy coaches until Mahomes retires. At least another 10 seasons.

In doing so, he not only SHATTERS the record for most wins, but he also blows the doors off of most playoff wins, most Super Bowls, and Shula and Lambeau's record of 29 consecutive seasons coached.

The only coaching record he can't catch is George Halas for most total seasons coached with 40.

Write it the **** down bitches.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #25
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
When did Mike Florio get a CP account?

I'm telling Bowser. He'll put a stop to this.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #26
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
When did Mike Florio get a CP account?

I'm telling Bowser. He'll put a stop to this.
Have you guys seen any weird posts from me today? I'm getting strange emails about it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #27
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
No, I don't think so.

Reid is a lifer.

There is nothing he would rather be doing than coaching the Chiefs.

Kelce's body is nearing the end and he has a superstar GF to travel around with.
^
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #28
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Don’t make Knowmo root for us to win another championship… AGAIN!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #29
Starter

Google is telling me that coach Reid has 26 post season wins and current record holder Bellicheck has 31. I think our coach is going to absolutely annihilate Bellichecks record. Personally, I place more importance on Reid having the most SBs by a head coach.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM   #30
Fan since 1997

Let's hope that insufferable cucksucker Belicheat doesn't get back to coaching. Andy has a real chance to beat Shula's record and he will for sure top Belicheat's record for the all time playoff wins.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.