Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2024, 07:42 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Since the 1980s I have done the Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach, Ca. However the last few years our group has roadtripped to St. Anthony's in Idaho, Sand Mountain, NV and the Oregon Dunes near Coos Bay. I have a buddy of mine that retired in SoCal and wants us to check out Ocotillo Wells but I haven't been there yet. Haven't tried Glamis either yet
You are living the dream! Glamis, st an and DuPont are some of my bucket list spots. My son’s about to turn 11. Over the next year I plan on finding a blaster project for us to build a duner for him. His 250ex just isn’t playful enough.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-29-2024, 11:53 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Since the 1980s I have done the Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach, Ca.
LOL! literally 9 minutes from my house!
BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:40 PM   #4
Life is changing..

Shut the **** up
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 06:46 PM   #5
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:49 PM   #6
MVP

Went the budget route and bought a 2013 28’ work play so I can haul my Honda pioneer and sons Honda 250ex. Got it for 9k in February and have a little over 1300 miles on it and 12 nights so far. It’s currently parked on my dad’s lake property for the summer. It doesn’t have a built in so I just bought a Wen 4800 inverter generator. Very pleased with it for the one night I’ve run it.

Just pulled home my buddies 32’ cougar. Holy ****ing shit it’s heavy compared to my little aerodynamic rig.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3412.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	127588  
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 06:52 PM   #7
SuperChiefs

We had one, but hardly used it. We want to buy another one in the next 5 years or so when we're close to retirement. Providing our heath doesn't go to hell between now and then.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 07:17 PM   #8
MVP

Who are you guys using and how much is it for insurance?
Old 06-28-2024, 07:51 PM   #9
The Lurkiest

We have a 22 aspen trail I think it is the 2910 bk??? This is similar

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/202...RKS-5027885836

We take it out about 10 times a year plus 2 weeks during elk season.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:56 PM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Boats and RVs are so costly, depreciate like crazy and are money pits.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 07:58 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Boats and RVs are so costly, depreciate like crazy and are money pits.
Buy them 2 years old with low miles/hours and take care of them and use them for 10 plus years and you are fine.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:21 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Buy them 2 years old with low miles/hours and take care of them and use them for 10 plus years and you are fine.
Not a bad recipe. I had a good year in 1999 and bought a brand new Dodge Ram Cummins and a Correct Craft Sport Nautique. Sold the ram in 2019 for $18k and still have the Nautique which still looks and runs like it is brand new.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:30 PM   #13
The Lurkiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Exactly right ours is a 22' that was barely used. Paid 21k so less than half of new.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 06-29-2024, 07:41 AM   #14
MVP

Love camping life. We purchased a used KZ Sportsmen Sportster Toy Hauler last year.
It’s a 18ft unit that is perfect to take out west to Utah/Colorado.
Our favorite is area is Utah and we’ve done all the National Parks
We take our small motorcycle out, do some camping and touring in BML land.
The Capitol Reef area is our favorite because it’s so expansive and the crowds are not big.
Last year we did a great ride through Cathedral Valley. It was a sunup to sundown ride that was just beautiful, rugged and breathtaking.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 09:33 AM   #15
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Love camping life. We purchased a used KZ Sportsmen Sportster Toy Hauler last year.
It’s a 18ft unit that is perfect to take out west to Utah/Colorado.
Our favorite is area is Utah and we’ve done all the National Parks
We take our small motorcycle out, do some camping and touring in BML land.
The Capitol Reef area is our favorite because it’s so expansive and the crowds are not big.
Last year we did a great ride through Cathedral Valley. It was a sunup to sundown ride that was just beautiful, rugged and breathtaking.
It is a beautiful part of the world. All the senses are indulged with natural majesty. Unfortunately, many times that peace and wonder is deeply upset by stupid ****ers on loud motorcycles.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli