Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 02:16 PM  
My Mamma Says

Bill Belicheck ..You Dog..

Billy has a hot new girlfriend.. He’s 74 and she’s a 24 year old former cheerleader.. Really not sure what they could have in common other than he has a lot of money and she doesn’t.. More power to him I guess.. Just seems a little gross to me..

Jordan Hudson

Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:03 PM   #16
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
True, but she's still a hooker.
Show me a woman who refuses to sleep with money and I'll show you a liar...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:04 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
She's a former 8 who dropped to a 4 the moment she decided to become a hooker.
Pretty judgmental for a guy who used to sit in the cuck chair at Motel 6 and watch CP members plow his wife.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:17 PM   #18
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Then scho has the right idea.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:17 PM   #19
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Billy has a hot new girlfriend.. He’s 74 and she’s a 24 year old former cheerleader.. Really not sure what they could have in common other than he has a lot of money and she doesn’t.. More power to him I guess.. Just seems a little gross to me..

Don't hate. At 74 he's not going to be able to find the love of his life. He just needs a woman around sometimes and she fits the bill quite nicely. If he wants it and she wants it then alrighty.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:23 PM   #20

Watch out, girl. He's a cheater.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:27 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Pretty judgmental for a guy who used to sit in the cuck chair at Motel 6 and watch CP members plow his wife.
Please, you're lucky you don't live near me, or I'd **** your woman purely out of spite.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 03:28 PM   #22
Pessimistically optimistic.

If I were a 74 year old single man, I'd be looking to get some 24-year old poon too.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:36 PM   #23
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Two consenting adults getting what they want out of life. Nothing wrong with that.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Show me a woman who refuses to sleep with money and I'll show you a liar...
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Don't hate. At 74 he's not going to be able to find the love of his life. He just needs a woman around sometimes and she fits the bill quite nicely. If he wants it and she wants it then alrighty.
I'm an older guy, and would love to have some little 20 year old to bang on and entertain... but at the end of the day its a transactional arrangement in most cases, with no true love involved at all

Old rich guy wants hot young flesh, gold digger wants money

So everyone wins, right?

Well, maybe... bet your life it would start feeling empty sooner than later

Thats not the kind of love worthy of marriage IMO... and I disagree with ya loochy, why is it too late to for him to find a real woman on his level of life, capable of understanding a man of his age and success?

Not looking to argue, just my two bits
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:47 PM   #24
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
You’re a hooker!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:51 PM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post

Jordan Hudson

A little gross? If you are 74 years old, you would gladly date a 24 year old hot woman if she asks you out so that is a stupid comment
ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:51 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm an older guy, and would love to have some little 20 year old to bang on and entertain... but at the end of the day its a transactional arrangement in most cases, with no true love involved at all

Old rich guy wants hot young flesh, gold digger wants money

So everyone wins, right?

Well, maybe... bet your life it would start feeling empty sooner than later

Thats not the kind of love worthy of marriage IMO... and I disagree with ya loochy, why is it too late to for him to find a real woman on his level of life, capable of understanding a man of his age and success?

Not looking to argue, just my two bits

I get your point but I would think it's not so much that he couldn't find a woman on his level of life, but I would think it's more about not having that person you have decades of memories and life experiences with. I'm not saying it's for everyone but if you're not gonna have the connection and memories that come with a long term marriage or relationship, might as well just put in for some hot ass for the last few years you can really use your dick.

Who knows what anyone would do unless they are in that situation. I am 22 total years into my relationship and 18 years into my marriage, the only one I will ever be in, so I hope to never find out but it's not a terrible choice, if you have it to make.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 03:52 PM   #27
In Search of a Life

Also in that second picture she kinda looks like a hotter Caitlin Clark
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 04:09 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Please, you're lucky you don't live near me, or I'd **** your woman purely out of spite.
So you did let other men plow your wife then?
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-17-2024, 04:11 PM   #29
Veteran

If I had the money and position that BB has, I would.

Who wouldn't? You can't take the money with you and as much as NFL players and coaches have, why not spread the wealth around?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-17-2024, 04:13 PM   #30
Three-Pat

If Bill is a dog the hope is he's not a pit bull.
tredadda has disabled reputation