Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 02:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Joe Thuney still out with pec injury. Should we be concerned?

Joe Thuney is still out with a pec injury and isn’t going to practice at all throug minicamp and OTA’s. As far as we know he didn’t have surgery so this is a little concerning.

It could be precautionary but then again it has been 5 months since this injury happened. You’d think that would be enough time for a non-surgical injury to heal.

Most concerning part is the workouts in the off-season. If you remember Eric Fisher had a bad arm injury and couldn’t lift much on one side and it affected him badly. Hope that’s not the case here
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 03:07 PM   #16
Supporter

At this stage of his career he probably doesn't need a lot of practice and can justify just about any reason to avoid any extra wear and tear on the body.

He good, no worries.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 03:14 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
At this stage of his career he probably doesn't need a lot of practice and can justify just about any reason to avoid any extra wear and tear on the body.

He good, no worries.
Rumor is he didn't have surgery because he is actually a cybernetic organism and he can't let the doctors find out.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 03:33 PM   #18
Mahomes Dynasty

Well I mean the Chiefs did just went to town on interior linemen in the draft.

I'm thinking the Chiefs have probably prepared themselves for it potentially being a continuous problem. Guard isn't too hard of a position to replace.

I'm far more concerned about the Chiefs OT situation.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 03:42 PM   #19
Woman should only make babies

Ants built a bridge connecting pec to bone
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 03:46 PM   #20
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I'd think a tackle would have a more concerning recovery than a Guard, since they are more likely to face reach blocks inside and outside, whereas a Guard is often in more of a straight up position.

I could also be full of shit, but it sounds plausible.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 04:39 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'd think a tackle would have a more concerning recovery than a Guard, since they are more likely to face reach blocks inside and outside, whereas a Guard is often in more of a straight up position.

I could also be full of shit, but it sounds plausible.
You're not full of shit. The pec won't be 100% until mid season at best. That's even if he is using as much modern medicine as he can. His leverage is going to be weaker on that side so they might have to adjust protections a bit.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 04:47 PM   #22

It's never too early to panic.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:41 PM   #23
Inmem 2.0

Don't care won the super bowl without him next man up
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:47 PM   #24
Baba Ganoush

He’s gonna pull out his big-PECker before week 1
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:49 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Nate Taylor says Wanya Morris has been getting reps at LG...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 05:57 PM   #26
Cheat Death

So this happen to me

He good
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 10:03 PM   #27
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
My coffee maker thing broke. Should I become a Kuerig person? It just seems weird to not have a full pot made. How expensive are the pods in comparison?
I am not a fan of the Keurig or Nespresso Pods. I tried both and could never find any type of pod that didn't taste stale or weak kneed. I like pour over with freshly ground beans. I have a good old Bunn dripper for the thermos.

Coleman makes a nice stainless steel pour over that won't break as you fumble around in the morning. It has a filter but you can screw it out and just use paper cone filters if you want.

Last edited by srvy; 06-12-2024 at 10:09 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:28 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Wondered about this and kinda glad to hear. I think he has a better shot there and hopefully it means Kingsley is coming along well. I'd probably still want an insurance policy at LT then.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:36 PM   #29
BUNS <3 2PM

**** a Keurig expired coffee. Get a pour over or Aeropress or a Mr. Coffee.
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 06-13-2024, 07:08 AM   #30
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
We could start our season with Kingsley at LT and Wanya at LG.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.