Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which team do you want the Chiefs to beat in the Super Bowl this season?
Arizona Cardinals 0 0%
Atlanta Falcons 0 0%
Carolina Panthers 0 0%
Chicago Bears 1 2.27%
Dallas Cowboys 13 29.55%
Detroit Lions 7 15.91%
Green Bay Packers 10 22.73%
Los Angeles Rams 1 2.27%
Minnesota Vikings 1 2.27%
New Orleans Saints 0 0%
New York Giants 0 0%
Philadelphia Eagles 2 4.55%
San Francisco 49ers 8 18.18%
Seattle Seahawks 0 0%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 2.27%
Washington Commanders 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 11:26 AM  
Forever Royal

Who do you want the Chiefs to beat for the Super Bowl three peat this season?

Vote for which NFC team would you most like the Chiefs to beat in the Super Bowl this season. Use whatever criteria you want. Whether its the team you hate the most, the best matchup and game, players you hate, fan bases, coaches, a new team we haven't played, pay back, etc. If its a realistic option doesn't really matter but feel free to factor that in as well.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #16
__

The Rams would be a fantastic game.

I chose the 49ers because I'd be perfectly happy with tormenting them pretty much forever.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #17
Cynical Misanthrope

There's no teams in the NFC that I truly dislike. It would be fun to beat the Cowboys because Jerry Jones is an ass. Beating SF again would just add to their humiliation. Beating the Seahawks would be fun against local fans, although the earth is more likely to hurtle into the sun than the Seahawks winning. Beating Detroit would just be cruel. They wait 59 years to get to the SB and they face the best QB in all of NFL history? That just seems like a Thomas Hardy novel (note: this is different from a Hardy Boys' story).

I guess I'll go with the Cowboys just to wipe the smirk off Jerry Jones' face.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #18
Voodoo Chile

9ers. Keep kicking those Donkey spawn in the nuts, please.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #19
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Packers. Revenge for SB 1, Then for the 4-peat, Tampa Bay, obviously revenge for 55. Then for the 5 peat, 9ers again...just to watch them die..
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #20
Starter

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but man I hate it when the same two teams play. I was REALLY hoping Detroit was going to be our opponent this year especially given the week 1 upset during the opener. I'd love to play any of the NFC darling teams. New York and LA get so high on themselves I'd love to put a Midwest ass whooping on either of those.
Seanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #21
Andy Reid Supporter

Packers so we can get revenge for SB I. Would be the most hilarious thing ever if we beat SF 3X in a row
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #22
MVP

Mahomes has limited Super Bowl opposing QBs careers. Jimmy G..., Brady..., Hurts. Purdy slipping to squat would surprise only a few
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 12:38 PM   #23
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

I want Tom Brady to return and Mahomes to win 88 to 44
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #24
Set it & forget it

Pack then 9rs
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:05 PM   #25
SuperBowl or bust

We’ve paid SF back for Grbac and other backups like Bono and even an Alex smith by beating them in 2 superbowls. Not sure I’d get a +1 to excitement by beating them again, but I wouldn’t complain if that’s how it plays out.

Philly already got their payback for firing Andy.

I’m still 1% salty at Dallas for that thanksgiving game with the triplets…so my vote would be to vaporizing Dallas in the SB.

Next year my vote goes to Detroit.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:13 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I was tempted to go with the 49ers just so I could someday watch a documentary about how they had a failed dynasty due to the Chiefs. But I kind of like the Bills being the only team that gets the documentaries for failed Super Bowls.

I'll go with the Lions just because I don't like a lot of their players, and they're too big for their post-season-failing britches.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.