Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM  
Hockey Town

Boy it looks like the Chiefs really don't like their CB room

On top of claiming Eric Scott

They also placed claims on Shemar Bartholomew and Sam Womack III. Even though they were only awarded 1 because of other teams placing 3 claims on corners is telling.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Don’t chase paying guys to keep a defense elite

Too much variance year to year and offense is more predictable
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM   #17
Andy Reid Supporter

Watson and Nazeeh coming off big injuries but Conner did look good in the slot last season.

I think we’ll be okay but will struggle early at CB3/CB4
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM   #18
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Here's an inaccurate thought experiment because I know this isn't how the league works, but just go with it.

Let's say you can only pick one:

-Pay Sneed a big contract now on the eve of our 3-peat
-Pay McDuffie in a couple seasons when it's his turn

I'd rather pay McDuffie. I think he'll be that much better than Sneed, if he's not already.
We have to pay McDuffie, he's a different breed. The only situation where it would be okay to let him go would be a blockbuster trade. But I'd prefer we just pay him some big money when the time comes.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM   #19
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
They're going to miss Sneed. That's a given. But they may miss him a lot more than they had anticipated, because none of the other Corners stepped up. CB2 could be a problem. But it looks like they know it's a possibility, and are signing as much talent as they can.
This.

TEX usually his pessimistic self but he’s spot on. Spags has repeatedly said no one has stepped up for the second corner position. Our secondary is going to have some real regression (and pass rush too by extension).

Our question marks are OL and secondary. Provide something adequate and we’ll win a third SB in a row.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM   #20
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
We needed to pay Creed Humphrey 19m a year so we couldn't pay Sneed 16M a year. This was very important.
Yea, I dont get that one. Maybe they just didn't have faith in Sneed's knee.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM   #21
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Yea, I dont get that one. Maybe they just didn't have faith in Sneed's knee.
There's already reports in Tennessee about him not practicing.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

So you start looking around at teams that are gonna suck that might have a cb to trade
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM   #23
Why so serious?

Quote:
Here's an inaccurate thought experiment because I know this isn't how the league works, but just go with it.

I'd rather pay McDuffie. I think he'll be that much better than Sneed, if he's not already.
With the caveat that I don’t think it’s an either or, I’m not convinced McDuffie will ever be the full lockdown guy Sneed was last year on WR1s (but that doesn’t mean he can’t have a better career holistically). And I would’ve preferred to go a touch more all in for the 3-peat and let Sneed play on that tag.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM   #24
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Don’t chase paying guys to keep a defense elite

Too much variance year to year and offense is more predictable
Yep. The plan this year is to improve the offense, so it can make up for the defense slipping. With a scorched earth offense, the defense just has to be decent.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM   #25

Quote:

I'd be open to this being a spinoff poll. I lean McDuffie but it's pretty close for me.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM   #26
Supporter

Midway through the season:

“How do the Chiefs do it? Plug and play and presto: a top 5 secondary”
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #27
Choco Favre

Trade for Patrick Peterson
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM   #28
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
The Chiefs don't pay guys who are at risk of aging out of the league too quickly.

Maybe if Sneed had already received his mega millions before this, the Chiefs would have felt better about offering him a 1-2 year deal, but they clearly didn't feel comfortable going 3, 4, or even 5 years.
I just don't know what our elite running offense would do without the best center. I bet we would be really bad. Patrick Mahomes is simply not fast enough to evade nose tackles and you see that every week! Nose tackles just quick and nimble destroying QBs. All the time!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM   #29
Supporter

Dudes are panicking and I think it’s simple:

Veach has a list of guys he really likes. If they become available he gets them. Our secondary is fine, you can never have enough guys that can play.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM   #30
Generational Player

I expect McDuffie to be playing a lot outside and Chamarri Connor playing inside on key passing downs.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.