Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-14-2024, 07:31 AM  
Damnit Peg

R.I.P. Shannen Doherty

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-14-2024, 12:27 PM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Seems like she was a complete bitch, but used to be a hot complete bitch. Outside of that crazy eye thing she had going on.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 01:10 PM   #17
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Seems like she was a complete bitch, but used to be a hot complete bitch. Outside of that crazy eye thing she had going on.
She was pretty much a complete bitch to everyone, that is why producers fired her from Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed
ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 02:04 PM   #18
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88 View Post
She was pretty much a complete bitch to everyone, that is why producers fired her from Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed
I dunno.. Can you be fired from hell?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 04:00 PM   #19
I'll **** anything that moves!

Not much to say here…. I do remember taking a trip to the truck stop to grab her March 1994 Playboy. So there’s that. She basically wrecked her career by being such an enormous pain in the ass. So there’s also that.

I worked with a lot of shithead, crazy actors over the years. Sometimes you could tell why they continued to get hired…. when they got on camera they brought the goods and the magic. Shannon was never in that category, hence, her career was torpedoed. Never understood that, but it certainly lends itself to Hollywood and actors; the gluttonous need for attention and positive reinforcement.

Can’t imagine battling cancer for close to a decade was fun, so I’ll give her that. Not many people deserve that kind of stress and pain. Kind of sucks that about the only things she’ll be known for, if she’s remembered at all, is being a bitch and a colossal entitled wretch. But so be it. RIP.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-14-2024, 04:25 PM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
A) This is going to be a challenging wank.

B) It's rare to find a celebrity where NOBODY seems to have a nice thing to say about him/her. Yet here we are. She seems to be one of the more universally disliked public figures in recent decades.
Any woman who poses nude for photos will get something nice to say from me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2024, 05:27 PM   #21
Fan since 1997

There are countless stories of her not getting along with her fellow co-actors. Alyssa Milano is one example. She was hot back in her day but the mental side, the personality, left a lot to be desired. It's the story of my life. Being around attractive people with shit personalities.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-14-2024, 09:13 PM   #22
Damnit Peg

Kevin Smith was one of the maybe few people that actually really liked her.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-14-2024, 09:17 PM   #23
YOU take YOUR seat

I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some dirty socks in my room when I was a young teen because of her and other chicks on 90210. RIP
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 10:33 PM   #24
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Kevin Smith was one of the maybe few people that actually really liked her.
Boy do I have a couple Kevin Smith stories…
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM   #25
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Any woman who poses nude for photos will get something nice to say from me.
NO FAT CHICKS
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Not much to say here…. I do remember taking a trip to the truck stop to grab her March 1994 Playboy. So there’s that. She basically wrecked her career by being such an enormous pain in the ass. So there’s also that.

I worked with a lot of shithead, crazy actors over the years. Sometimes you could tell why they continued to get hired…. when they got on camera they brought the goods and the magic. Shannon was never in that category, hence, her career was torpedoed. Never understood that, but it certainly lends itself to Hollywood and actors; the gluttonous need for attention and positive reinforcement.

Can’t imagine battling cancer for close to a decade was fun, so I’ll give her that. Not many people deserve that kind of stress and pain. Kind of sucks that about the only things she’ll be known for, if she’s remembered at all, is being a bitch and a colossal entitled wretch. But so be it. RIP.
This is in every level of every industry. Actors just have a much higher "Look at me!" factor because people are in fact looking at them.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 05:49 AM   #27
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Kind of sucks that about the only things she’ll be known for, if she’s remembered at all, is being a bitch and a colossal entitled wretch. But so be it. RIP.
That's why it's a good thing to treat people well. Even if it doesn't come naturally...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:33 AM   #28
MVP

Nobody in Hollywood liked her very much but I recall reading an article that it was because she was a republican and didnt buy into the celebrity causes and issues of the day. Not certain how accurate that story was but regardless, thats too young. RIP
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.