Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What was your favorite Mahomes touchdown from Sunday?
1. 15 yards to Conley to make it 7-0 (1st quarter) 9 11.84%
2. 19 yards to Kelce to make it 14-0 (first quarter) 17 22.37%
3. 5 yards to Hunt to make it 21-0 (first quarter) 3 3.95%
4. 25 yards to Kelce to make it 28-21 (third quarter) 18 23.68%
5. 3 yards to Robinson to make it 35-28 (third quarter) 18 23.68%
6. 29 yards to Hill to make it 42-28 (fourth quarter) 11 14.47%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2018, 07:21 PM   #2
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Getting the touchdown to go back up 14 pts in the second half. Every other Chiefs team would have folded by then and gave in to the Steelers comeback.
This this this!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Getting the touchdown to go back up 14 pts in the second half. Every other Chiefs team would have folded by then and gave in to the Steelers comeback.
Yep. #6.

It showed a killer instinct we've been lacking at the QB position.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
Supporter

God, this is tough. I really can’t choose.

What was most noteable to me from that game was every time the chiefs received the ball back, I felt something I’d never experienced before: confidence that we would score again.

As mentioned above, PM made it look so easy, and he was so calm, it was hard to see us not scoring. Not a single field goal attempted all game.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:39 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

For those who need a refresher...

1. 15 yards to Conley to make it 7-0 (1st quarter)

2. 19 yards to Kelce to make it 14-0 (first quarter)

3. 5 yards to Hunt to make it 21-0 (first quarter)

4. 25 yards to Kelce to make it 28-21 (third quarter)

5. 3 yards to Robinson to make it 35-28 (third quarter)

6. 29 yards to Hill to make it 42-28 (fourth quarter)

Credit to HP in the GIF thread.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:42 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

Hope OP doesn't mind - I added a poll.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #7
Needs more middle fingers

Great thread idea. This should be a weekly thread.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

It's a toss up between the Conley and the Robinson touchdowns. The Conley score was great because it showed Mahomes can see the whole field and attack the weakness of the defense, and the Robinson TD was awesome because it came on improvisation, vision, and arm strength.

But they were all fantastic, really.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #9
Kind of a mod

I had to go with #4. Critical moment in the game. Perfect read. Perfect throw. You can't get any better than that.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:45 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Disappointed None of them involved Andy Reid’s sausage
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:47 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I voted for 6. However, my favorite so far is his TD to Sherman against the Chargers. That was just perfect. I especially loved the way it just barely cleared the leaping defender's fingertips before it laid perfectly in Sherman's hands.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:06 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I voted for 6. However, my favorite so far is his TD to Sherman against the Chargers. That was just perfect. I especially loved the way it just barely cleared the leaping defender's fingertips before it laid perfectly in Sherman's hands.

If we're talking the Chargers game, I too was thinking of that beautiful touch pass to Sherman in the Chargers game. That one and the 30 yarder to Hill on 3rd down were the most impressive to me.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:49 PM   #13
Needs more middle fingers

#6. That was a big play right when the Chiefs needed it. It built a comfortable lead and basically put them away. The nail in the coffin. Killer instinct. And the pass was on point.

I'd take Robinson's next, followed by Kelce's 25 yarder. That Conley pass was great too though.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #14
I'll be back.

that pellet to kelce for TD #2 might be the hardest I've ever seen a Chiefs QB throw the ball

that's mahboner
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:58 PM   #15
Court Jester

All were good, but Robinson's impressed me the most. Not many QB's in this league can/will make that pass.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.