Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-30-2010, 04:15 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Anyone else caught this annoying cold?

I'm not sure if it's from being out in the cold last Sunday or the weather rapidly changing, but my nose is raw.

I really hope whatever is in my system is out by Sunday, or I will be miserable.

Yes, I'm whining.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:53 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
Either never miss one, or never get one.
I'm a never-get kind of guy.
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #17
GBM 8-12-15

Need some Petercillin?
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #18
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Of those sick...did you get flu shots?
Yes!!! That's why the flu shot doesn't mean sh1t with the common cold! GD the CDC!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #19
PermaBanned

Shouldn't have hung the AIDS garland. Sorry.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Of those sick...did you get flu shots?
I didn't, but the wife and baby did and they still contracted it, actually they're worse off if you ask me. This is my first "real" (not alcohol induced) sickness in 2 years and from talking to family and friends it is a widespread epidemic.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #21
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Yes. Came down with it about an hour after the Chiefs game Sunday. Was miserable Monday at work with full body aches, left a bit early and went straight to bed, fever spiked to over 101. Fever broke Monday night, then had two days of severe head and chest congestion. Today I think I'm finally on the mend, congestion isn't as bad. But still dragging.

I don't get sick often, and this has been a doozy. Sick as I've been in a long, long time. Been miserable all week.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm not sure if it's from being out in the cold last Sunday or the weather rapidly changing, but my nose is raw.

I really hope whatever is in my system is out by Sunday, or I will be miserable.

Yes, I'm whining.
Yes. It settled in nicely on my 5 hour drive to the GF's neck of the woods in Iowa. I've been huddled in the hotel room ever since. The medicine in these parts is circa-19th century so hopefully dayquil does the trick...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:08 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yes!!! That's why the flu shot doesn't mean sh1t with the common cold! GD the CDC!!
True, but I sleep easier knowing it what I have is not the less-lethal-than-the-normal-flu variant that started with pigs. Or in Mexico. I'm not sure they ever figured that one out...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:10 PM   #24
Reset

I heard about some other young lady from Springfield, MO complaining about her sinuses on facebook today. this thing must be running rampant down in Springfield. havwe they quarantined that town yet?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #25
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
True, but I sleep easier knowing it what I have is not the less-lethal-than-the-normal-flu variant that started with pigs. Or in Mexico. I'm not sure they ever figured that one out...
Agrred, but DG, in the middle of travel and a playoff run... This is bunk!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #26
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Yes. Came down with it about an hour after the Chiefs game Sunday. Was miserable Monday at work with full body aches, left a bit early and went straight to bed, fever spiked to over 101. Fever broke Monday night, then had two days of severe head and chest congestion. Today I think I'm finally on the mend, congestion isn't as bad. But still dragging.

I don't get sick often, and this has been a doozy. Sick as I've been in a long, long time. Been miserable all week.
This sounds like the Flu.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #27
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCD View Post
This sounds like the Flu.
Possibly, but I usually associate nausea with the flu. My stomach's been fine.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #28
Supporter

I am on the tail end of shaking a case of pneumonia. I haven't been that sick in a long time. One good thing is while I was in the fever stage and just sleeping for days on end, I managed to quit smoking. Going on my third week without cigs.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:05 PM   #29
Inmem 2.0

Yes I've been sick since Tuesday it's ****ing annoying
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:16 PM   #30
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

From 2010. That's some long covid bro
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.