Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2022, 04:51 PM  
Veteran

Severance

Anybody else watching this on Apple TV+? 4 episodes released so far and I’m enjoying it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-26-2022, 08:27 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Adam Scott has the most punchable face in Hollywood
Are we having fun yet?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-27-2022, 01:07 AM   #17
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Adam Scott has the most punchable face in Hollywood
True. I almost didn’t watch this because his performance in big little lies. I def wanted to punch that guy in that show.

This is a great show tho. Re-watching the first seven episodes.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2022, 08:07 AM   #18
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
We got 3 pretty good years out of Lost though and this one’s only 4 episodes in. It could do a lot worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I referenced LOST so people would know the dynamic I'm referring to.

I'm not talking about 10 years of prime-time programming, here. I'm talking about a show that has introduced a lot of intrigue and mystery, but the verdict is still out on resolution and payoff.

I anticipate we'll have a clearer picture sooner than later.
**** that. No way am I ever investing in a "Lost" type show again. Caring about the characters, the story, how they end up..... and then it ends without explaining everything. Even after the show the arrogant producers and show runners don't explain the answer's to many mystery's that they left out. **** you fans, we are done and moving on.

Piss's me off just thinking about it

In addition to lost....
Sopranos - Why not let us know whether Tony lived or died?
Game of Thrones - You are tired and want to move on so you left it a couple of season short and rushed it through. What a **** you to the fans.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:05 PM
Pepe Silvia
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 03-29-2022, 03:50 AM   #19
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Was 7 episodes the entire season? Or will there be more?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2022, 04:30 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Was 7 episodes the entire season? Or will there be more?
nein, . . I mean yes, . . . nine.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2022, 03:33 AM   #21
Supporter

Ding!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ding.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	124354  
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:42 AM   #22
Veteran

I freely admit that I’m a sucker for the bizarre, and as such, that pancake party was right up my alley.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2022, 09:30 PM   #23
Just a li'l Evel

I knew this episode would end right where it did. I knew it halfway through but in my heart was hoping for more and when the black screen with the credit started I was so mad but if I made this show I know I’d have ended it there too.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:34 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I knew this episode would end right where it did. I knew it halfway through but in my heart was hoping for more and when the black screen with the credit started I was so mad but if I made this show I know I’d have ended it there too.
It was exquisitely choreographed and scored, and the first outie-Helly glimpse [outside the moment in the parking lot in the premiere] was tantalizing and perfected timed.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 10:09 PM   #25
Just a li'l Evel

Hot damn I just watched episode 9. I hope they don’t do a year long Hiatus between seasons dear God.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:53 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Hot damn I just watched episode 9. I hope they don’t do a year long Hiatus between seasons dear God.
That was a pretty damn tense finale, and yeah, they left several threads just dangling there right in front of us. Unfortunately, I think we are going to be waiting a bit as it was just announced this week that they’d be getting a second season.

I think this might be my favorite show to come out in several years. It’s not a terribly deep show, but man, it really hooked me.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 08:15 AM   #27
Veteran

OMG I didn't realize that was the season finale! I definately want to know what happens next. The show is so delightfully odd and quirky.

Oh, and bring Milcheck in for a look. Great tackle.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:05 PM   #28
Veteran

**** me. From a Rolling Stone interview with Ben Stiller:

Any idea when you may be going into production on Season Two?
The hope is that we would get into production by the end of the year.

And if you do that, would the show be able to be back in 2023?
Possibly, possibly, yeah.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:18 AM   #29
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
OMG I didn't realize that was the season finale! I definately want to know what happens next. The show is so delightfully odd and quirky.

Oh, and bring Milcheck in for a look. Great tackle.
Tramell Tillmon is an incredible actor. His presence during M/DE from episode 7, facial expressions that say a million unspoken words and general charisma surrounding his role as Mr. Milchek are award worthy.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-09-2022, 04:57 AM   #30
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak I suspect the second season we will learn more about Lumon.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.