Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 08:48 AM  
MVP

RB3?

Is Louis Reese-Zammit our 3rd RB? A recent ESPN article seemingly indicated he's our kick returner and he's been working out with the RBs and preparing for a "versatile role." I assume that means something like a scat-back position, could Zammit be our McKinnon replacement?

or should it be one of the UDFA's? I saw the kid from UCLA mentioned as a FB, but he ran for like 1,500 yards one season. Bailey passes the eye test, seems like the most likely option to me, but what's up with that RAS score?

We were discussing in a thread somewhere but I lost track of which thread lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:20 AM   #16
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I still think we sign McKinnon.

But Reid ran a certain amount of WR-at RB plays last year, first with Toney, then with Rice. I wouldn't be super shocked if some of that happened.
McKinnon is done.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:53 PM   #17
MVP

This is the position to watch this summer I think, probably the most exciting competition we have.

That, and 2nd TE, would love to hear Wiley's showing out in camp and wins the spot in preseason!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:08 PM   #18
MVP

A little surprised we weren't interested in Ekler, seems like a great replacement for Mckinnon.
Old 05-11-2024, 04:22 PM   #19
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
A little surprised we weren't interested in Ekler, seems like a great replacement for Mckinnon.
I woulda been down for that
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 09:12 PM   #20
MVP

Eckler didn’t look like eckler to me last year. Another year does t bode well.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 10:15 PM   #21
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Nick Jacobs is usually pretty hard on grading but said he came away impressed with all the guys trying out for the RB room this weekend. More speed than expected.
So much so La'Michael Perine got released yesterday.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2024, 02:02 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So much so La'Michael Perine got released yesterday.
I thought Perine was about a mid tier back up type so hopefully that is good news for the rest of the room.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 03:47 PM   #23
MVP

RBs
Pachecco
CEH
Bailey

FB
Steele

Scat-Back & ST Backup
Zammit

Who's taking punt and kick returns? Worthy? Toney?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 01:31 PM   #24
sorta mod-ish

Worthy - PR

LRZ - KR
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 05:41 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Worthy - PR

LRZ - KR
I hope you're right, curious to see what the Rugby guy has.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM   #26
MVP

You guys think we resign Pachecco after next season?

...seems pretty likely to me at this point, I think he comes back at a decent price.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #27
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
You guys think we resign Pachecco after next season?

...seems pretty likely to me at this point, I think he comes back at a decent price.
I love Pacheco but it seems like we can pickup a RB in late rounds or even UDFA at this point. I'm not 100% sure Burt Vurch will pay him anything, especially considering how many other people are going to need paid. We have a ton of money invested in to Mahomes, Kelce, and Jones already. There's too many other players need contracts at more important positions. Every dollar counts here. I predict we end up letting him walk and maybe sign him as a free agent if the price is right and if our RB room needs him.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.