Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2024, 07:27 PM  
Veteran

Anyone going to the Atlanta game?

I’m going to try and make it to the Atlanta game. Curious and hopeful we either have some Georgia fans or some people will make a trip.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 05-16-2024, 04:48 PM   #16
Starter

I want to go... for me I can use it as an excuse to get out and see some friends and the added bonus that my wife would get to go see the Pandas.... I also want to go to the Charlotte game!
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:21 PM   #17
Veteran

Going to Cleveland game with my sales rep that lives there. We've been waiting a few years to go to one in Cleveland. Gonna be cold probably
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-18-2024, 10:50 AM   #18
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
I’m going to try and make it to the Atlanta game. Curious and hopeful we either have some Georgia fans or some people will make a trip.
Not only Georgia fans....some of us from Northern Florida area might try and make it.

Being retired now....trust me I have no worry about having to get up early on the Monday after...so I might travel to a few more games.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 08:26 PM   #19
Has a particular set of skills

Still have some upper level group discounted tickets left. Arrowhead South will be there with 5K-15K Chief fans.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.