Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #29896
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I agree.

I've gone out multiple times each week since the lockdowns in Los Angeles began and I have to say, it's helped my peace of mind immensely. I don't mind masks and gloves and if those are required in order to open things back up, I'm all for it. I think the Coronavirus team has done the best they could, given this situation and while some of the guidelines have changed since early March, I think people have a pretty good handle on what to expect.

But the longer we wait to restart the economy and get people back to work, the more people will be permanently out of a job, which could lead to evictions and foreclosures, not to mention the shuttering of truly legitimate small business, not Ruth's Chris or the LA Lakers, but true Mom & Pops and Single Entity proprietorship's.

If masks (and gloves) are required to open businesses, allow the major sports to resume and even open Disneyland, so be it. I might not be "back to normal" but we need to get back to as much normalcy as we can and as soon as possible.

I went to Costco this weekend and it is cool that they require every customer to wear a mask. All these big stores should require it (looking at you Walmart).

The more I go out locally though the less I see of masks. Very disheartening to say the least.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:53 PM   #29897
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I went to Costco this weekend and it is cool that they require every customer to wear a mask. All these big stores should require it (looking at you Walmart).

The more I go out locally though the less I see of masks. Very disheartening to say the least.
The smartest thing you can do at Costco is go right around 9, they open at 8 for old people shop and if you get there at 9, no one questions your age yet they're real open isn't until 10 so you can get in and out super fast.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:54 PM   #29898

Elon going ham

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:54 PM   #29899
Life is changing..

Sitting at 669 deaths on Worldomoters right now
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:55 PM   #29900
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The smartest thing you can do at Costco is go right around 9, they open at 8 for old people shop and if you get there at 9, no one questions your age yet they're real open isn't until 10 so you can get in and out super fast.
So, the early bird avoids the worm?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:55 PM   #29901
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Elon going ham

Well he does kinda need people to work so he can maintain being a rich man you know.....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:55 PM   #29902
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Elon going ham

Brilliant marketing by him.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:56 PM   #29903
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
So, the early bird avoids the worm?
Anytime I can avoid the shitshow that is a billion people at Costco I'm game for it.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:56 PM   #29904
Cheat Death

Its like an SNL skit anymore

Quote:
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker said new modeling data shows the state's COVID-19 cases won't peak until mid-June, a month later than expected.
https://www.dailyherald.com/news/202...until-mid-june
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #29905
Supporter

Quote:
Anytime I can avoid the shitshow that is a billion people at Costco I'm game for it.
I haven't set foot in a store for two months.

It's glorious.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:59 PM   #29906
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Well he does kinda need people to work so he can maintain being a rich man you know.....
Yeah I mean its not like hey pay them anything!
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:59 PM   #29907
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, I agree. Masks are no biggie and they should be required in states that don't already make them a requirement.

It's a very small ask in terms of the Big Picture.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure but that's just people being selfish.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:00 PM   #29908

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
/Agenda

I gave you the reasons for food shortages you felt the need to argue it. I don't ****ing care about your opinion on it. Because this is what the FARMERS/RANCHERS are telling us.
I agree with you. Farmers can see the problems coming over the hill that no one else can see, and people should be listening to them.

The problem is you're willing to accept that but not what the doctors and scientists say are also spending every day fighting this virus. You're just picking and choosing what you want to hear.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:02 PM   #29909
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Weird I bet there are about 34 million people looking for a job right about now.
And there are companies looking for help. Why don't at least some of them go to work?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:03 PM   #29910
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
And there are companies looking for help. Why don't at least some of them go to work?
Well Im sure some would, but unemployment is more than most made anyways right now.

In 6 months when it runs out what then?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.