Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-08-2024, 12:01 PM   #2971
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Assuming you're referring to me, explain how correcting someone and posting the CORRECT laws of the state is wanting or inferring that Rashee is going to receive or deserves a felony sentence. Grow up.

I'll wait.
You didn't correct shit, what I stated was exactly right based on the information we have. Do you think he will be charged with Street racing if there is no text or testimony saying they were racing to their next destination? Maybe there's another video out there, but the one showing the wreck only shows Rice improperly passing and speeding recklessly.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 12:02 PM   #2972
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Should I safely assume this dude is missing 8 games next year? Or is it more like 4?

Someone give me a number so I can leave this insane thread!
probably 3. Same as a DUI
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 12:30 PM   #2973
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
Well at least he was studying! 3-peat!

Way to stay positive.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 12:39 PM   #2974
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
How different this thread would be if it had been Toney.
If only Toney were the prosecuting attorney.

He would drop all charges.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 24 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 01:12 PM   #2975
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Hey dumb****er, how is that different than what I said. Unless they have proof they were racing from point a to point b, based on text or confession from one of the other occupants, all they have is the video showing Rice incorrectly passing on the left.

Wow
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 01:26 PM   #2976
GDT Contributor

Maybe Rashee Rice admitted he was street racing?
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-08-2024, 01:30 PM   #2977
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Should I safely assume this dude is missing 8 games next year? Or is it more like 4?

Zero games is the baseline… Jordan Addison.

So add any mitigating factors from there… 1-2 games since Rashee’s reckless driving involved a minor accident.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 01:47 PM   #2978
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Wow
So you believe he will be charged with street racing? Unless there is evidence we aren't privy too that solidifies they were racing to there destination, he's not being charged.

Old 04-08-2024, 01:50 PM   #2979
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Zero games is the baseline… Jordan Addison.

So add any mitigating factors from there… 1-2 games since Rashee’s reckless driving involved a minor accident.
A six car collision is minor. I don't know about that.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-08-2024, 01:51 PM   #2980
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
A six car collision is minor. I don't know about that.
No major injuries involved.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 02:14 PM   #2981
Live free or die hard

Quote:
So you believe he will be charged with street racing? Unless there is evidence we aren't privy too that solidifies they were racing to there destination, he's not being charged.

I know I'm wasting my time here but...

You posted this:

Quote:
AGAIN, Street racing in Texas is defined as starting from a side by side spot,

I proceeded to post what the Laws in Texas on street racing actually are, ya know the ones in the books and not made up on Chiefs Planet:

Quote:
Texas Transportation Code Section 545.420 - Racing on Highway
Texas law defines street racing broadly. It includes the use of one or more vehicles in an attempt to:
  • Outgain or outdistance another vehicle: Trying to be faster than another vehicle.
  • Prevent another vehicle from passing: Intentionally blocking or hindering another vehicle from overtaking.
  • Arrive at a given destination ahead of another vehicle: Racing to get somewhere first.
  • Test the physical stamina or endurance of a driver over a long-distance route: Endurance-based racing challenges.
Key Points and Examples:
  • It's not just drag racing: The definition goes beyond traditional drag racing and encompasses various competitive driving behaviors on public roads.
  • Examples include:
    • Two cars racing to see who's faster over a specific distance.
    • Aggressive driving to prevent someone from changing lanes or passing.
    • Several cars weaving through traffic to reach a destination the quickest.
  • Location: The offense applies to any public highway or road, not just designated racetracks.
Consequences
Street racing in Texas is a Class B Misdemeanor. Penalties can include:
  • Fines
  • Jail time
  • Driver's license suspension
Important Note: If someone is injured or killed due to street racing, the charges can be elevated to felonies with significantly more severe consequences.

Then you proceeded to post this:

Quote:
You didn't correct shit,

Oh, and posting the correctly law as opposed to some stupid shit you decided to make up doesn't mean I think he should, will, or is going to be charged with street racing.

Gotta admit, I never realized you were so low iQ.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 02:16 PM   #2982
Live free or die hard

I know I'm wasting my time here but...

You posted this:

Quote:
AGAIN, Street racing in Texas is defined as starting from a side by side spot,

I proceeded to post what the Laws in Texas on street racing actually are, ya know the ones in the books and not made up on Chiefs Planet:

Quote:
Texas Transportation Code Section 545.420 - Racing on Highway
Texas law defines street racing broadly. It includes the use of one or more vehicles in an attempt to:
  • Outgain or outdistance another vehicle: Trying to be faster than another vehicle.
  • Prevent another vehicle from passing: Intentionally blocking or hindering another vehicle from overtaking.
  • Arrive at a given destination ahead of another vehicle: Racing to get somewhere first.
  • Test the physical stamina or endurance of a driver over a long-distance route: Endurance-based racing challenges.
Key Points and Examples:
  • It's not just drag racing: The definition goes beyond traditional drag racing and encompasses various competitive driving behaviors on public roads.
  • Examples include:
    • Two cars racing to see who's faster over a specific distance.
    • Aggressive driving to prevent someone from changing lanes or passing.
    • Several cars weaving through traffic to reach a destination the quickest.
  • Location: The offense applies to any public highway or road, not just designated racetracks.
Consequences
Street racing in Texas is a Class B Misdemeanor. Penalties can include:
  • Fines
  • Jail time
  • Driver's license suspension
Important Note: If someone is injured or killed due to street racing, the charges can be elevated to felonies with significantly more severe consequences.

Then you proceeded to post this:

Quote:
You didn't correct shit,

Quote:

Oh, and posting the correctly law as opposed to some stupid shit you decided to make up doesn't mean I think he should, will, or is going to be charged with street racing.

Gotta admit, I never realized you were so low iQ.

Old 04-08-2024, 02:55 PM   #2983
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:

He is either going to have no penalty whatsoever, or be sentenced to death by lethal injection. Somewhere in there I think...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 03:18 PM   #2984
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
He is either going to have no penalty whatsoever, or be sentenced to death by lethal injection. Somewhere in there I think...
They're gonna wax his short curlys then drop him from a helicopter into Gen Pop at San Quentin.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 03:19 PM   #2985
Has a particular set of skills

Per The Dallas Morning News: After being injured in a hit-and-run incident tied to Rashee Rice, a Dallas couple has retained a lawyer, the women, who received stitches on her eyelid, is on bed rest, and is contemplating further legal action towards Rice.

She will automatically and miraculously be fine once the check from Rice clears.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread