Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2022, 04:07 PM  
MVP

Are the Bills overhyped?

Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Last edited by RaidersOftheCellar; Yesterday at 03:31 PM..
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-19-2023, 02:59 PM   #2971
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
Allen’s numbers are exactly the same. No getting around that. But I do still wish we had Daboll. His play calling was incredible.
Yes, the "numbers".

Remember when you pumped the Buffalo numbers in regular season games right before they got slaughtered by KC in the AFC Championship?

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:18 PM   #2972
Would an idiot do that?

Pretty sure Vegas odds aren't simply their prediction of what's going to happen, but more or less their calculation of a certain tipping point of how people will bet on the given odds.

All they most likely "know" is the public perception that the Bills will win at home, and that setting it at anything less would put far more money on one side than the other.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 03:38 PM   #2973
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yes, the "numbers".

Remember when you pumped the Buffalo numbers in regular season games right before they got slaughtered by KC in the AFC Championship?

I never did that and i’m not who you think I am.
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:41 PM   #2974
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Pretty sure Vegas odds aren't simply their prediction of what's going to happen, but more or less their calculation of a certain tipping point of how people will bet on the given odds.

All they most likely "know" is the public perception that the Bills will win at home, and that setting it at anything less would put far more money on one side than the other.
I’m not a gambler but this must be right because nothing else makes sense considering the Bills have looked like dog crap for months.
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-19-2023, 03:54 PM   #2975
MVP

Quote:
I’m not a gambler but this must be right because nothing else makes sense considering the Bills have looked like dog crap for months.

Cheffers
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 05:57 PM   #2976
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Cheffers
Yep. Cheffers is a Bills fan, pretty clearly looking at their record with him as ref. Which makes sense given his track record with KC!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:14 PM   #2977
MVP

Quote:

Great point. I always forget this, probably cause I'm dumb. But that's besides the point, or is it beside, don't know cause I'm a dummy.

I wonder how betting money is divided between informed and uninformed bettors. Sort of like how in the stock market it used to be assumed informed investors could correct mispricing.

5 points seems way too high to me, but what does a dumb dumb like me know? But at 5 points, to the OP I saw yes bills over hyped!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-19-2023, 09:16 PM   #2978
MVP

Due to injuries, the Bills are not the same team they were early in the season. Early on, they were clearly the best team in the league. Now I think we may be a hair better.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:17 PM   #2979
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Cheffers
Goodell loves him soooooo much.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:20 PM   #2980
Generational Player

Quote:

This line looks dirty to me.

So what happens if Burrow has to get the ball out fast? Their star wr's running hitches while Buffalo sits there and rallies to the ball. That's not what Burrow likes and the one downside to Burrow is the overall arm talent. It's not bad but it's not Mahomes/Allen.

I also expect Buffalo DB's to get grabby and the NFL will let them do so.

Meanwhile, Cincinnati does not match up well on Diggs or Allen's ability to run.

I'm not touching either team but just playing the over (even though if you put a gun to my head I say its Buffalo).
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:21 PM   #2981
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Goodell loves him soooooo much.

Correction, Cheffers and Demar.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:26 PM   #2982
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
Due to injuries, the Bills are not the same team they were early in the season. Early on, they were clearly the best team in the league. Now I think we may be a hair better.
The problem for Buffalo now if they get through is that they have ZERO coverage safeties left.

Hyde gone and Hamlin was their last one. Poyer is a good player but he is not plus coverage.

Dean Marlowe is just bad.

Elam not ready yet.

Tre White is a shell of himself.

That means Buffalo has to get to Mahomes fast. But no Von Miller. The rest of their DE's are mostly power rushers. You think Epenesa or Shaq Lawson overpowering Orlando?!

So Mahomes will absolutely carve them up.

I hope Buffalo and KC get through because if Vegas makes Buffalo the favorite moving every chip to KC ML.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 09:35 PM   #2983
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The problem for Buffalo now if they get through is that they have ZERO coverage safeties left.

Hyde gone
Hyde was activated off of IR a week and a half ago.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:36 PM
Pepe Silvia
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:40 PM   #2984
Generational Player

Quote:
Hyde was activated off of IR a week and a half ago.
He won't be ready to play.
Old 01-19-2023, 09:41 PM   #2985
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah i’m wondering what Vegas knows that I don’t.
That Cheffers is compromised...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.