Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:19 PM   #2956
I'll be back.

don't give this ****ing loser the satisfaction of engagement

his season is over
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:21 PM   #2957
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
my heart sank like so many chiefs postseason losses before

chris jones is a legend
I was sitting on the floor watching because that was my "lucky spot". I slammed my hands down so hard after they completed that 3rd and long that I thought I broke my hand. .

Thank God for the Chris Jones sack on the next set of downs.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:36 PM   #2958
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He got a ring when he had a better QB. He may get another one now that he has Browning. Joe is the new Wentz. His back up will get it done.
Are you high or trolling???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:10 PM   #2959
MVP

Feline Minshew's litterbox squats will be uncovered
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 03:13 PM   #2960
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Are you high or trolling???
Jabbing at the Bengals guy over Orlando Brown. It would be funny though, in a crap kind of way because it's not us, if Joe wasn't responsible for a SB title. Wentz whole career was ruined by it.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2023, 04:16 PM   #2961
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
don't give this ****ing loser the satisfaction of engagement

his season is over
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:02 AM   #2962
Veteran

Quote:
Jabbing at the Bengals guy over Orlando Brown. It would be funny though, in a crap kind of way because it's not us, if Joe wasn't responsible for a SB title. Wentz whole career was ruined by it.
Dude, a trophy is a trophy. I don't care if my granny is slinging the rock as long as they get a ring.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:17 AM   #2963
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Dude, a trophy is a trophy. I don't care if my granny is slinging the rock as long as they get a ring.
I would feel the same.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:42 AM   #2964
MVP

Quote:
Ravens are winning.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-07-2023, 10:26 AM   #2965
Supporter

I think the Bengals are going to sneak into the playoffs.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2023, 10:33 AM   #2966
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I think the Bengals are going to sneak into the playoffs.
So did I.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:17 AM   #2967
Three-Pat

Quote:
So did I.
That will actually suck for them.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 12-07-2023, 11:19 AM   #2968
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Ravens are winning.
They may win the division but they don't win in the playoffs.

Old 12-07-2023, 11:25 AM   #2969
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That will actually suck for them.
Winning and making the playoffs never sucks. Those draft guys can go stick a flaming AIDS branch up their butts.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:26 AM   #2970
I'll be back.

Quote:
They may win the division but they don't win in the playoffs.

Got a feeling Tyler Huntley isn't starting for them in the postseason this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.